Pole Dancing Demonstration

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Puss_in_boots, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

So, what would you say if your child came home from school and told you he or she saw a pole dancing demonstration as part of a fitness theme?

http://itn.co.uk/news/76f06158c258b44feccb6a4894310b9d.html

I'm amazed at the strength and flexibility of the dancer, and actually the dance doesn't really seem all that erotic. :shrug

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

For next time book me a front row seat!

3. igor

Gold Member

That is more acrobatic than erotic for sure. I envy anyone in that kind of physical condition!

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

I see nothing wrong with that. It's merely the stigma attached to the term 'pole dancing'. Knee-jerk reactions can be oh so frustrating. If people would only open their eyes and their minds, and realize that not everything is as it is in the strip clubs they likely frequent themselves on the weekend.

5. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

Having done it as a lark (hen's wkend, pole dancing lessons) I have a totally different viewpoint on it.

It takes amazing fitness and body strength to be able to pole dance and honestly, I'd do it regularly if I could afford it and I'd encourage it for fitness purposes.
    The stigma attached to it makes it seem seedy but if they didn't use poles in strip clubs and it was just another form of dancing and keeping fit, you wouldn't think anything of it.

6. cook74

Gold Member

Well... If the truth be known...I only clicked on this thread hoping to see Puss do a Pole Dance :uhh:

Damn!! This is just like that time time she said she would show her muffins...

7. jackieizluv

jackieizluv New Member

I think everybody is crying too much over what appears to be a fun way to get fit. People these days. And yeah that was hot! Like people have been saying, not in an erotic stripclub kinda way. More of in a way that could make me want to learn the thing myself. Great stuff!

8. echris

echris New Member

Yeah, not really sure what the big deal here is. Yes, it's hot, but it's an attractive woman doing something impressive, and not at all for the purpose of getting teenagers turned on. Besides, she could have been just standing there and I'm sure plenty of them would have gotten erections anyway =) The funniest part to me is always how the officials react and try to tone it down. Ah, schools would be so much better without over-reactive parents...