[Ask a Guy] Pms

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Barbwire, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Guys, do you notice definite signs of PMS in the woman you have relationships with? If so, please tell me what types of signs you are noticing.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

What? Are there no men on SF with feedback on this? Come on fellas, don't be shy.

3. Stormin10

Stormin10 Member

My GF goes through different mood phases depending on her cycle, its subtle but noticeable, im conscious of it when trying to understand her reactions and moods at different times of the month, it really helps if you can rationalize things by understanding her cycle, she can go from horny, to indifferent to less affectionate to very "business like" to really cuddly through the 4 weeks of her cycle, shes' most horny and affectionate right as her period starts to about a week after it finishes.

4. Northside

Gold Member

My ex girl friend was always on an even keel. I remarked at how she was so easy to get along with. She said she had to try real hard not to be bitchy. After she moved in i noticed she was very short tempered and even spoiling for a fight the week before her period started. After it started, she was fine for another few weeks. That's not the reason we parted company.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

My wife doesn't get PMS anymore, but it caused cramps, loss of sleep and general grouchy attitude.

6. Kanto

Kanto Member

I'm at the point in my marriage where my wife will pretty much just announce 'I started'. I suppose that's a sign of sorts.

But I've never been able to pick up on the supposed behavioral changes associated with PMS when it comes to her. She's naturally rather emotional, so I'm not really sure how I'd tell.