Pleasure centers

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by luckyflyer, May 4, 2011.

1. luckyflyer

luckyflyer New Member

Occasionaly while masturbating I will finger my anus, I find it heightens the sensation and can bring on a climax quicker. I have two questions for discussion; 1 - What is the best way to approach this with my wife? She has a strict exit only policy and I feel will not be privy to fingering my ass. 2 - Does this feel good for women too?

Let me know what you think.

2. Stefanie

Stefanie New Member

Lube and finger condoms after a very thorough shower is the best way to approach it. ;)

Have her read this or something similar: Prostate massage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And then I would talk to her about how it's something you enjoy that makes your orgasms better. If you explain to her how much you like it and that just because you want her to do it to you doesn't mean you'll pressure her into it, she might be interested. I would not approach it as a "hey honey, guess what I want to do tonight" discussion; but as a "this is something I am interested in, let me tell you about it so you can think on it for a while." Anal play is something many people are uncomfortable with, so you really have to let her come around to it on her own.

3. luckyflyer

luckyflyer New Member

Thanks Stef, that's what I had in mind. I'll have to wait for the right situation to discuss it, she doesn't even think about sex, and never talks about it unless she has had a few. How about Q-2, do women find this pleasurable at all?

4. Stefanie

Stefanie New Member

Sure they can, just like men can. Not every woman will, and some will have to try it to figure out they like it.