Pleasing your partner

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by MrShoes, Jul 28, 2012.

1. MrShoes

MrShoes New Member

Sorry didnt know how to title this but here goes !!

Would you do things sexually to please your partner even if you were not really into it?

I am not taling about anything harmfull or gross here by the way. I have told my wife on many occassions of a couple of fetishes I have - this only revolves around clothing and not really connected but some light bondage.I have bought here stuff over the years that shes agreed I could buy her but most of it sits unopened - and some stuff only worn once.

I would do absolutley anything for my wife for her pleasure in the bedroom - anything she wanted even if it didnt turn me on. I have asked her and told her things but she doesnt respond. I almost now feel unable to ask for fear of more rejection.

Do you think I am to pushy this is getting me down

2. moneyshotbal

moneyshotbal New Member

All you can do is keep trying, and hopefully some day your hard work will pay off. Im not really sure what it was that got my wife more open with the things that i wanted, but im not complaining. We have been married for 11 years and the last few months have been the best sex we have ever had.. I can remember talking to her about all of the dirty things that go threw my mind at work, and she was never open to them, until one day BAM!!!!!!!! she has become a sexy animal. We have been buy toys and trying everything i has always dreamed about.........So hang in there it can happen to you.

3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

What do you mean by "not really into it?" Which one of you isn't into it, you or her? The way it's worded, it sounds like you're not interested in pleasing her, but later on you say that you are. Please clarify.

4. MrShoes

MrShoes New Member

pbs

What I meant by my opening statement was would you do something you were not really into to please your partner ? I would if thats what she wanted, thats because I want to please her so much

The rest is self explanatory I hope !

5. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Yes I would and so does she, and we both do it every day, both in and out of the bedroom. IMhO, this is the key to making a relationship work.

6. EthanAndrews

EthanAndrews New Member

You know something, I have found that woman are COMPLICATED (well, at least most woman are).
    They are rarely open about what they would like because they don't necessarily know (That's my personal conclusion.. don't execute me).

For instance, I asked my wife multiple times what things she likes and it was always vanilla, romantic stuff. Which is fine, but I was looking for something a little more x rated.
    BUT... then she saw this movie where a woman was forced to have sex and ALL THE SUDDEN she was turned on like crazy. After some prying she confessed that it would turn her on to be forced to have sex.

IDK, I just think most woman are very different than men. They don't usually come right out and say what they would like. I think they like more of a spontaneous erotic thing. So it's a little more difficult to connect in a setting like the bedroom.

One time my wife and I were at a secluded beach in Malibu where I fucked her on the beach. It was around 11:00pm. I just grabbed her and screwed her.
    For me.. I barely remember it.. But to HER, it was the best sex she ever had. It was spontaneous and erotic. Talk about your polar opposites, Men and Woman are just wired different.

7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Maybe don't ask and try little things different here and there.If she can't bring herself to tell then explore andmaybe you will find something both of you didn't know.