~*Pleasing Boyfriend*~

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by JustinsRKObabe, Feb 8, 2005.

1. JustinsRKObabe

JustinsRKObabe New Member

~*Just thought I'd share this cute little story, my fiance` was having some problems about a week ago getting/keeping an erection. Anyways we didnt really try Friday even though he was soo freakin horny, Saturday night he had a little breakdown and well that was awkard but sweet in a way. Anyways Sunday we were at his house again and I decided I'd try and make up for the past weekend and Friday and Saturday. I took out the bottle of cherry flavored lube and squirted it all over my hand and went at it. Needless to say he lasted much longer and when he finally did reach orgasm it was soo intense he said it was the best one he'd ever had which made me feel pretty damn good. Also Sunday night got even better for him we came back from his uncles SuperBowl party early and went back to his house and thats when he got his first blowjob...boy was it obviousley his lucky day...Just the expressions that came over his face were unforgettable...sorry if any of yawl think this is weird I just wanted to share with someone*~

Zazzles and lbushwalker like this.
  2. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Hmm nothing is weird. It's great and exciting and totaly normal!

Glad you have fun. thanks for sharing:D

3. Zazzles

Verified Gold Member

Thanks for sharing :)