Please Read and Help

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by josmar, Jul 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. josmar

josmar New Member

I don't know if I'm worrying over nothing but I could really use some advice. About two months ago my girlfriend and I slept together in the same bed but didn't have sex. She was naked and I had sweatpants on. I think it was around the time she would be ovulating. We did a little heavy petting but I didn't ejaculate until the morning no where near her. Is there any possibility she could get pregnant from precum on my hands or anything (not that I know there was). She has had two normal periods since then but I still worry because I read that women can still menstruate when pregnant. She would know by now right? We are both still virgins by the way, getting ready to go to college. She thinks that I'm crazy and doesn't think there is any possibility. Any comments?

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

The chances of her getting pregnant from this is zero to none. Precum does have enough sperm to pregnate someone, but it is very unlikely in your situation. As for women menstrating while pregnant, that is also something that doesn't happen often. So, needless to say....you're worrying over nothing at all. If that worried about it, then the next time you two decide to play around, wear a condom....that way the chances of this would be even smaller.

Good luck to ya, welcome to the boards & stop worrying so much!;)

3. josmar

josmar New Member

Thank you :) We actually broke up since then so I don't think it will happen but in the future I will use protection. We both had a couple of drinks too many that night but I am positive nothing happened beyond what I said. I guess I'm just afraid because college is coming and something like an unwanted pregnancy would affect that you know. If she had gotten pregnant there would be signs two months later though right? I really try not to worry but I don't want me or her to be burdened you know, I tend to think of the worst case scenario. Thanks again for your post it made me feel better :D I know theres no huge risk but i just dont like any risk at all haha.

4. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

i was just gonna mention for future referance, just get a pregnacy test from the store just to be sure. and as far as the precum goes. there has been cases where girls coudl get pregnate from precum. its a small percentage but still. Good luck with everything

5. Logger

Gold Member

Read the lables on some preganancy tests. Different tests are for different time periods with different accuracies.

One of the things I have noticed when a woman gets a month or two pregnant, is that her hips spread out, wider than they were. The hips spread out before the stomach starts to bulge out. One problem with pre-cum, is that I don't sense when it is getting out.

Use a combination of contraceptives for better safety. Of course a vascetomy works pretty well also.

Blessings

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.