please help

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by amber-g, Jan 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amber-g

amber-g New Member

i have a sexually active friend who is 16, and she came to me with a question i dont know the answer to. she said that her and her boyfriend started having sex in a diferent possition and it hurt her really bad. i told her that isnt abnormal, but then she told me she started bleeding like the next day but it wasnt time for her period. she also said that she has had to pee a whole lot more than usual. i was just wondering if anybody has any suggestions on what it could be.

2. Logger

Gold Member

frequent Urinating and bleeding

Bleeding could be from not using sufficient lubrication for the stretch of the position. The membranes lining the vagina and uterus have many blood vesels near the surfaces, and bleed fairly easily. The bleeding should clear up, and just keeping the area clean should do the trick. I don't know if a vinegar douche would help bleeding or not, but a pharmacist should know. The bleeding may also be a burst hyman, if it was not ruptured in prior experiences.

Youthful enthusiasm is great, but you might suggest that she talk to her boyfriend about being shure there is either enough natural lubrication or sufficient extra lubrication, so that there is no resistance to his movements. Resistance is exciting, but he should ralize that a 16 year old girl is going to have difficulty explaining torn tissue to her doctor.

The bladder is close to the uterus, and the position may have caused pressure on the bladder, and irritation. The irritated bladder may cause frequent urination. Once the soreness starts healing, the bladder should feel comfortable filling up to its normal size.

Yeast infections can occur spontaneously or, more often, through sexual contact. Yeast infections can cause frequent urination. You can search this forum about Yeast Infections on this form, or curezone.com.

You are probably aware that in many jurisdictions that sex with a 16 year old is technically a crime. Since there is a duty to disclose foreknowledge of a future crime, under some circumstances, it would be best to take the position that sex will not happen agin until she is 18. I use Koromex jelly as a lubricant. I insert it with a foam inserter. Orhto Delphin still makes foam appplicataors. I use baby oil and Astorglide.

This should help you formulate some questions to ask a pharmacist.

Logger

#2 Logger, Jan 16, 2004
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2004
  3. KoenigNazgul

KoenigNazgul New Member

I am unsure about the bleeding, but the frequent peeing could be a possible symptom of a UTI, or Urinary Tract Infection. Women's urethras are shorter than men's, and are therefore more easily infected. Drinking lots of cranberry juice can aid in curing a UTI.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.