please help me rediscover my sexual soul...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexyboi, Feb 16, 2014.

1. sexyboi

sexyboi New Member

so the issue is that I cannot look at the female "down there". My partner wants me to touch her down there but I just cant. All I can do is penetration with a penis thats about it as far as sex goes. No licking, finger or other stuff.

Now is this wierd and do I need to see a psychologist lol.

2. CaramelLady

This is heady stuff. Perhaps there is more to the story that you are sharing. Have you ever been able to with any of your partners? Have you tried to touch her through her clothing or underwear? Why do you have such an aversion to it?

Do you enjoy penile penetration or do you just feel that you are performing a duty for your partner?

Many women enjoy this. You are denying your partner a pleasurably aspect of sex. A man's touch there is very stimulating. Please try. I am not saying that you should attempt oral sex right away, but a slight touch. The sigh or moan you hear from her can be very stimulating to you.

Sex is so much more than using your penis to penetrate her. You are missing out and it truly is not fair to her. Try touching her through her clothing, and build up to her panties. If you cannot manage to do that maybe counseling is in order. A qualified therapist can help get to the root of the problem.

3. sexyboi

sexyboi New Member

The thing is I have never had any partners due to strict religious upbringing before now...

Through clothing yes.

well the reasons I think I have an aversion to it are:
    - inexperience.
    - I dont like how down there looks in general (no offense), the male organ isnt the best looking either lol-- maybe I will get used to it...
    - I just feel a psychological iritatation with the fluids, looks and coupled with the fact i dont know what im doing lol.

I love penile penetration and a good bang for sure!

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Dude you have had a lifelong unhealthy indoctrination of frankly repressive nonsense.
    You need serious debriefing: go seek professional help.

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

OP; perhaps you could try some self desensitising therapy by simply googling images of vaginas and select some anatomical related sites. The is thousands of pics out there to give you an idea of the various shapes, sizes and variations; they are all beautiful but you need to convince yourself of that fact.
    Initially it will feel like reviewing the results of a train crash but eventually you will become less grossed and then perhaps a little attracted to pussy. If that seems too confronting start in a similar way with images of breasts.
    Beware though viewing both can become addictive particularly when the sum of all parts are on display ;)
    And if even that suggestion is too confronting start by loving your own dick; it is a beautifully designed instrument made of love and pleasure, so accept, embrace and learn to play it to maximal effect!
    You already know what it does best :)

6. CaramelLady

I thought this might be the root of the problem. But if you are religious remember that God designed our bodies. These bodies were meant to be a perfect compliment to each other. Our bodies and sex are not just designed for procreation.

If you have doubts about how God feels about sex, aside from that of procreation, read the Song of Solomon in the Bible. This contains some of the most beautiful, erotic words that you will ever read.

God created sex for us to enjoy. Humankind interpreting his words have made it shameful. Please think about how distorted we are when we can watch people shot up and gunned down, but show one breast on TV and you hear all kinds of talk of the world becoming a den of depravity.

You may have to seek help because religious indoctrination is very difficult to overcome. Seek help and once you find it, please enjoy.

7. sexyboi

sexyboi New Member

thanks guys for the input and help!!! I have done some mental reassessments and basically stopped living in fear of eternal punishment for desiring sex etc...