PLEASE HELP! irritation problem

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Anna, Oct 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anna

Anna New Member

hello,
    if anyone can offer advice on this i would be so grateful. my boyfriend and i have been having sex for a year and a half. occasionally, he has a kind of irritation on the underside of his penis a day after we have sex. he says it is like a mild rash or abrasion. we have ruled out any kind of sexually transmitted disease. it seemed at first to happen only if i was bleeding at all, but lately it has happened at other times, also. we just can't figure iit out. theories include a hormone thing, a size question (although for along time we thought we fit perfectly), lubrication....i am also not convinced it isn't psychological---it seems to occur especially when things get really really good in the relationship. i am feeling devastated. we have beautiful and intense sex and i don't want either of us to have any negative associations, or to stop having frequent sex. i really need some advice. has anyone anyone ever heard of or had this problem?
    many thanks.

2. acidrain47

acidrain47 New Member

never heard of this....but just to give you a laugh..i did have a bf use the "squeeze technique" to keep from getting off too soon....he gave himself a huge bruise on his penis...it was quite tender for a number of weeks...i can't help but laugh about it now....i told him he didn't have to squeeze that hard...anyway....as far as the irritation....do you use lubricated condoms? maybe he's allergic to the lubrication, esp the numbing ones...i only have bad experiences with those....and also he could be allergic to latex...
    Could it just be a form of chaffing....from not enough lube or esp if you shave your nether regions.......the ideas are endless....but does he always make a huge deal out of it after it happens? Or does he still wnat to have sex?

dana

3. bobcat

bobcat New Member

It the rash inflamed like exema/dermititis, or is it just more a a redening like a friction burn? Are you using condoms, lubricants or any other things.

How long does the condition take to appear and dissapear?

It is most probably an alergic reaction to something you guys are using, alter your brands or approach, and treat it with a bit of sorboline lotion if it re-occurs.

Otherwise do see your doctor about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.