Please help...I'd really like to lift my gf in the air during sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by anon1, Oct 4, 2010.

1. anon1

anon1 New Member

Please help...I'd really like to lift my gf in the air during sex (like her legs wrapped around my waist, my hands under her bottom) but uncertain if i'd have the strength to do it. I currently go to the gym once a week and can
    lift a resonable amount of weight but would like to know if anyone else has tried this position and made it work or had any problems? My gf weighs around 110lbs if that helps.

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Have you tried it yet?
    Your gonna need pretty good upper body strength to pin 110lbs up against the wall.
    You'll have to be careful because if you drop her, it could be a bit of a mood killer you know:ugh

How much do you weigh?.....:eyes

3. backcheck64

Gold Member

If you can't lift a 110lb woman, you need help. I can toss my 125lb wife around with no problem...but I am a contractor and pack 160lbs of shingles up a ladder, carry 240 lbs of bag concrete, etc. on a daily basis.

4. Meee

Gold Member

I love positions like that. There are a few "labor saving" tricks, like clasping your hands under her butt, not just cupping one hand under each cheek. Make a seat for her. And she does some of the work--her legs around you should be holding her there, with her thighs kind of hooked on your hips. She shouldn't be hanging off of you--she should be leaning into you. She should be centered and balanced on you, at least at first. Oh, and if her legs are hooked on you the right way, she can do the thrusting. I love doing that.

Start with her up on a counter or something. Launch from there. Her climbing up onto you from a standing position (and/or you lifting her onto you from a starting position where her feet are on the floor) can be a little awkward.

5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

For some reason, when I read the original post, I was thinking 110 "kilograms":eek: (we measure in metric here) and even backcheck would struggle with that....:eyes
    110 lbs...now I'm on the right track.....is bugger all really....
    An average guy shouldn't have much problem lifting her up and having sex against a wall....or using the methods that Meee has suggested.:D

#5 Hot Wheels, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  6. igor

Gold Member

DAmn - you sure sound experienced for such a young lass :lol

7. Meee

Gold Member

LOL--I tend to market myself as an expert on anything I've tried a few times.

8. anon1

anon1 New Member

Thanks for all your advice so far. My gf and I talked about the idea and she seems pretty keen to try it and thinks I should be able to lift her up without too much of a problem which is a good start. Iv'e been attempting more
    weight at the gym too and can do squats fairly comfortably with around 100lbs of weight which I am hoping will really help things. What was your overall experience like in this position?

9. anon1

anon1 New Member

Sorry I forgot to answer your questions Hot wheels no I have not attempted this position yet but am really wanting to, and I weigh just under 200 lbs

10. backcheck64

Gold Member

A friend if mine is a personal trainer, he'll give you a work out regiment...he's squating 1200, yes 1200lbs. 1800 on the leg sled. Crazy bastard competes in strong man competitions.

11. anon1

anon1 New Member

Wow that is some serious weight he can lift

12. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Be very careful if you try this in the shower. It can be not so fun. This position regularly works its way into our cycles, but we had a scare once that made us think twice about the shower. I had her pinned up against the back and was standing on our "sticky mat" (yah freaking right). As I leaned into her, apparently I put too much directional pressure on the mat and the suction cups ripped up. I did some fancy footwork, but got us stabalized. Pretty scary considering some people die from falling in the shower.

Be careful,
    ~Steve

13. Meee

Gold Member

Well, I think the thing that makes an impression on me is that I'm in contact only with him and nothing else--no sheets or floor or grass or anything. I don't feel like I'm floating, but I do feel suspended and very close to him. There's a lot of strength and energy in that position too.

It's a little difficult to get a lot of motion going in that position, like long thrusts and so on. We're pressed together and don't really have anything to push off of, except each other. Gravity still works its evil.

14. anon1

anon1 New Member

Finally i'm getting there, I went to the gym today and managed to lift 110lbs on the squat rack which is around her
    weight! I'm really pleased with myself.

15. Ty9

Ty9 New Member

I would be careful of you are only squatting 110 lbs. As it is much different than picking someone up for sex. With a squat the weight in on your shoulders and your center of gravity is about the same as usual but with picking your girl up for sex there is a lot more stress on your lower back and an emphasis on keeping from falling forward more so than keeping her weight above you. The feeling is a lot different. Anyway keep up the hard work and I hope it works out for you two.

16. Meee

Gold Member

Why are you talking about squats? Remember this part?

#16 Meee, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  17. anon1

anon1 New Member

Thanks Meee, I thought it might be a good idea in the meantime to hit the gym hard and improve my muscles a little more before trying it lol Getting there