[Ask a Guy] Please Be Honest!

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by a_beautiful_mess, Apr 8, 2010.

1. a_beautiful_mess

a_beautiful_mess New Member

Hi There

I am a skinny, good-looking girl: ~120 pounds, 34DD breasts and have been told countless times that I have a fabulous body and a pretty face

however

i am SO unbelievably insecure and scared to show a guy my naked body that i haven't gone far at all with men (even though i am ready)

while on the outside i may look attractive underneath it all my body is really messed up

my nipples are flat/maybe inverted, and i am so insecure about them that i've never let anyone see them

to make matters worse

my vagina is worse and i have an enlarged clit and inner labia that stick out (about half an inch) so down there i am not conventionally perfect either

it is so unfair how both parts of me are anatomically different then the majority of the population and i want to share my body with someone else but can't bear to face the disgust

what should i do? wouldn't you be disappointed?

2. A&L

A&L New Member

To whom are you comparing yourself to?
    Everybody is different, we all come in different shapes and sizes.
    There is absolutley nothing wrong with your nipples and genitals as you describe them, in fact I'm sure many men would be turned on by this.

You need to stop comparing yourself to other 'perfect' women, but then perfect is in the eye of the beholder.
    You need to start feeling good about yourself.
    Do you have a mirror, relax, set the mood, light some incense and candles, undress yourself infront of the mirror, explore your body, your nipples your genitals. Touch yourself, turn yourself on in front of the mirror.
    Does it make you feel good? This is how your guy will feel exploring you.

Honestly, you are perfect in your own way, you just need the confidence to know that.

3. DirtyThirties

DirtyThirties New Member

Unless you're actually looking at another womans vagina right in front of your face then the vag's you've seen have probably been heavily airbrushed.

Having labia that sticks out, or having one bigger than the other is normal. That's what vaginas are supposed to look like. That's how they were "designed".

You're normal!

An enlarged clit? Its probably not as bad as you think but most guys would probably be happy about that! Apparently they have trouble finding it!

Your nipples sound normal to me too.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

A large clitoris would excite just about any guy that knows what it's for. The same with protruding labia. If you explore erotic pictures and videos at all, you will see that no two women's vaginas are exactly alike. Some have almost no visible labia minora, which for me is less attractive and exciting than more protruding lips, which just beg to be kissed and carressed.

Inverted nipples isn't quite as common, but I have seen it in erotica. Yesterday on a website that features "babes," there was a woman with very inverted nipples. She was beautiful. I can't post a link here, but I will try to locate it and post it in the Adult Photos and Videos section. I'll give it an obvious title, so you can find it.

To me, it sounds like you have what most lovers want.

EDIT: I posted a link in the Adult Pics & Vids forum. I hope it helps.

#4 HardRocker, Apr 8, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Never!!...."your" perception of your body is exactly that...."YOURS"
    Really girl.....how would you know how others may see it until you give them the chance?
    You appear to already have a head-start over many others so don't run yourself down over what really amounts to nothing.
    When you find somebody who loves you for you.....they won't give a damn about your nipples or what your pussy looks like.....:)

6. Northside

Gold Member

A skinny good looking girl with double D's is not meesed up. One of my first girlfriends had that kind of nipples and I still remember how soft they were. Having large labia and a nice big clit is the best! You sound wonderful.

7. totty_hoops

totty_hoops Member

Who told you that you have a fabulous body and a pretty face? I'm guessing it's not going to make any difference if we tell you that you're pretty from your description?

So you probably need to work out in your head why you don't think you're attractive.... and why you don't believe the people that tell you that you are...

I actually think your problem isn't with men it's with other women....

I'm taking a wild guess and saying you don't go to the gym, or play sports or do other activities where you might encounter women in anything other than a perfectly made up and clothed state...

As for your labia not being an 'innie' well for some reason that's become the fad, and I know one woman that had surgery because of it... Minus her pubic hair she now looks like a 10 year old... that was a great achievement on her part.

I very much doubt there's anything unusual with your vagina because your doctor would probably have said something...

As for your nipples being flat or inverted? they either are or they aren't it's not really a matter of opinion and even if they are so what? Nipples aren't so much of a feature anyway...

I think the long and the short of it is that you need to get over it and get out more... Get down the swimming pool/beach, go to the gym take up some sort of sporting activity and get used to how a female body looks in real life...

#7 totty_hoops, Apr 8, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  8. a_beautiful_mess

Thanks everyone for being so supportive!
    I will definitely take all of the advice, and I cannot locate that pic right now but I'll keep looking!

You are right I have very little experience seeing female bodies in person so I really have no accurate perspective, all I know is that I feel like both parts of me are fucked up and I am extremely insecure and THAT is the issue not my appearance

9. baseball23

baseball23 New Member

i personally would love a larger clit cause it would be so fun to lick and play with and like labia's that are larger. and there are plenty of other girls i am sure who are just like you and i bet if anyone saw you naked they would be impressed and guys would be turned on.

10. Stormin10

Stormin10 Member

I think we need pictures to help re assure you....

11. mintcake69

mintcake69 New Member

You didn't mention your age or height but from what you have said, you sound perfectly normal.:)

I have yet to come across a female who is perfectly happy with everything about their looks.

Nipples can vary so much even with the same female. Things like temperature, stimulation and arousal can make a big difference. Also, nipples sometimes take longer to mature than other parts of the body. As for an enlarged clit and labia sticking out, speaking as a male, there is something very inviting and erotic about that look. Thats far better than a pussy that looks plain and immature.

We live in a very body conscious world where only perfection is seen on the front of magazine covers and billboards. Models are invariably airbrushed and manipulated. We therefore have a distorted perception of what is 'normal'.

Trust me, in the real world, you are perfectly normal.;)

12. PassionateMale

PassionateMale New Member

I think you should post pictures and we can decide better.

13. a_beautiful_mess

i cannot thank you all enough :)

for the record i'm 18, 5'5

14. mintcake69

mintcake69 New Member

Given your 120 lb weight (8.5 stone to us Brits!;)) and height, you sound pretty damn perfect. Same stats as my ex GF although you are little more blessed in the chest department.:p

Anyway, I'm glad you're feeling a little better.:)

15. DStud

DStud New Member

Well I think when you turn us on, we really just don't care what type of body you got.

Boys just want to have fun, ohh boys just want to cum ohh that is all we realy waannt.

Is that song.. I can't remember its name.:)

16. HardRocker

Gold Member

:lol
    Cindy Lauper.

#16 HardRocker, Apr 14, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
  17. a_beautiful_mess

i realize now that my nipples are not inverted but flat!

18. HardRocker

Gold Member

Did you ever see the pictures I posted? I found out later that forum was not working for a few days. One of those beauties was really inverted.

19. mintcake69

mintcake69 New Member

Do you see any changes in them with physical or temperature stimulation?

One of the most important things in a relationship is understanding how our own bodies work.:)

20. wawoo

wawoo New Member

No, you are fine.