Please allow me to reiterate the fact that I work with dumbasses.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jayce, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Jayce

Gold Member

I work at a printing industry.

Figure this one out.

With certain jobs if we run in record time we'll get a bonus. We're doing a job for another plant and it's kicking our asses. Yet, if we run record time, the other plant gets the bonus, not us. Who's doing the work? Us. Not the other plant.

I have the burning desire to urinate upon every catalog that comes off of that line, take a big shit in between the pages, and happily seal it shut where it will be mailed off to an unsuspecting customer who ordered this month's catalog.

But on the upside, the line operators are so pissed they turn the speed down slowsky style.

Work sucks.
    That is all.
    Good night.

P.S. - I gotta be up by 6 to go to another funfilled day at the shitbox. Woooo! *insert pic of Jayce in a cheerleading outfit here* Rawr.

2. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

Sounds like good ol corporate America at it's best!

3. doberman

doberman New Member

i've just lost my job fridays.. we were asked to work on saturdays, i asked to get 25% more wages or have my workway paid. they refused, so i refused to work on friday.. they say: wether you come or you dont have to come anymore.. that was thursday, upon that, i got pretty wasted in the evening. my "motivation" was pretty low on fridays then, havent really been doing shit.. then have this other talk alter in the afternoon where i am asked if "my behaviour" was adequate. i said, do you wonder, do you think blackmailing your workers is good for their motivation. so they sacked me.. i said then: hopefully you're feeling good about this and have a good night sleep.. i hope he gets reborn as an earthworm, and myself as a fisher.. i wouldnt want to work at such a suckers place anyway, fuck them..

at least i can walk there with a straight-up head and dont have to bend..