Playing

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by MrK40, Jul 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrK40

MrK40 New Member

I want to play! Play is important isn’t it? Sometimes I go for a stretch when play is not so important, and then it comes on me. I have heard that many men want to get it in, get it done, and 18 seconds latter they are sound asleep. Not me, I like to light her fuse and watch her burn. My frustration is that she tends to not want extended or unusual sexual encounters. She is the one that is a git’er done person. She says that is pretty much normal for a woman to be that way. I would be willing to do just about anything she wants, she doesn't really see sex as being for her.

2. steph

steph New Member

Well ... I'm a bit younger and my experience is less than some of the others here, but I know that for me the long 'sexual encounters' are always the best ones. I like to be teased, kissed, licked, sucked, played with, fingered, and anything else you can think of. I like extremely intense orgasms that continue as long as possible.

I know I'm not the only female who enjoys sex. There's lots of us. I wonder if your wife (I think you're talking about your wife) doesn't feel good about herself for some reason. We females are much more emotionally oriented than guys are, and we tend to look down on ourselves sometimes. She might just need some tender love, or maybe you need to tie her up and force orgasms out of her until she begs for mercy. But you need to find out what's really bothering her first. There's something she's not telling you. Find that, and you've found the problem ...

:)

3. MrK40

MrK40 New Member

She has always been convinced that no one likes her so you could say she has self esteem issues. (People do like her btw)

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Women's excitement toward sex is directly linked to how we feel we are perceived. If we feel pretty, sexy, desirable, we will usually enter into a sexual activity with more anticipation. Having a strong emotional base, during non-sexual times will make her feel more loved. Take time to smile at her, tell her she's beautiful;...

Start those 'teasing touches' during the day. Sneak a little butt rub as you pass her in the hall, or wrap your arms around her at the sink, slipping one hand up her blouse. Then back off... just let her ponder the feeling for a while. ;) A woman's sexual experience often begins long before you get into the bedroom. My husband learned a long time ago that my body doesn't have an 'on/off' button laying next to the bed.

If you have kids, farm them out for a weekend. Or better yet (cuz women always find work to be done at home) check into a hotel. Have several candles ready to be lit, a bottle of wine - and talk. Talk about your lives, your dreams, re-connect to the real person. Listen to her. If the conversation moves in the direction of sex, try to find out what she desires. She may not even know, but at least your letting her know that it's okay for her to have personal sexual desires, even fantasies.

This type of breakthough may take a while, but consider it 'foreplay'. It just may be the best investment of time you have ever made! :brow

Good Luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.