Playful punishment for young conservative wife

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by WKM4TRA, May 5, 2016.

1. WKM4TRA

WKM4TRA New Member

Sooo. . . My wife and I were raised and are conservative people however I and her for the most part like to get adventurous in the bedroom, she had a b-day yesterday and I gave her, her b-day spankings softly and playfully. During this time I heard her moan and I teased her about, she liked it. Well the other night we had sex and she did something I really didn't like, we are going out of town this weekend and I told her she was in trouble for her "infractions" 4 of them to be exact. She said "ooooo I'm real scared" so this deserves repercussions any ideas? Ideas between her and I only. Playful very light, but definitely punishment .

Please help quickly

2. naughty4u

Verified Gold Member

Make her wear a collar and cuffs and have her be your slave...you are the master...she must please you...suck your cock on command ...(mind you this is in a role play type of situation..I'm not an advocate of force)! But ina sexual play date ...when she displeases you... She will be subject to your sexual punishments.. Tie her down and tease her clit..and nipples don't let her cum till she begs for sexual relief!

GuyBme and BiHubby like this.
  3. Nebulosity8669

Gold Member

Apply nipple and clit clamps...not TOO tightly, mind you, and tease her engorged naughty bits with slight touches of fingertips, feathers, soft makeup/camel hair brushes for hours all during the day until she is begging for release. Use your imagination from there.