platinum rabbit

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by minxy2, Dec 12, 2005.

1. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

right my partner has gotten me teh new platinum rabbit from anne summers and i was wondering how many other peopl have ever used or tried oen of these.
    i bought my fist vibrator in september i think it was and im pretty relaxed with that now and using it with my partner but ive herd that this new rabit looks abit visious lol so any help tis advice or comforting will be very much appreciated

so anybody out there ever used one let me no .....pleasee lol xx

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I can say from experiences of late that the p.rabbit looks amazing, and can do wonders, watching one in action latly realy got me going .

Good luck and i hope it brings you loads and loads of pleasure. :)

3. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I googled your new toy and it looks almost identical to my rabbit.
    I've been using these vibes for a long time and I love them!
    The only draw back is they really go through the batteries, so keep yourself well stocked with AA batteries. ;)

If you haven't used a strong vibrator before, be prepared, those bunnies do pack a punch, or buzz, if you will. ;)
    Do use the rotating shaft feature! At first I didn't, I was simply interested in those little bunny ears :p but after having one orgasm with the shaft moving AND the bunny ears buzzing I'll never go without using the bead rotation feature again! :drool
    Also, if you engage in anal sex, you can use it then too! Either in your vagina and on your clit, or turn it around so it's in your vagina and the ears are buzzing at his shaft. Either way, it's amazing. :eek:

Be careful with a vibrator like this though, your sensitivity may lessen over time as you use it :( so you might want to avoid using it ALL of the time, less you end up with a not so responsive clit. :ugh Everyone is different, that may not be an issue for you, but it's a good thing to keep in mind.

Enjoy! :p