Planning on having a good time with myself tonight and need your help!

Discussion in 'Adult Personals' started by Joechive918, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Joechive918

Joechive918 Member

Oct 22, 2014
    New to the community here, but I have to say and I'm not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing, but I've been almost addicted to reading all of your posts!

That being said here is my thing.

I absolutely love being told what to do step by step when doing a solo masturbation session, whether though chat or whatever may be. I love doing pretty much anything that may come up (no pun intended). Crossdressing while masturbating is a lot of fun, playing with dildos... And like I said, pretty much anything else that may come to mind. If there is anything that I haven't tried, you only live once right?? :)

If anyone has any ideas or websites that they have in mind I'd be glad to oblige and even engage in whatever you all can come up with.

Oh and forgot to mention I am a male.

I'm planning on having some fun tonight, I have at least 5 or 6 "outfits" that I could wear while having my fun, along with various dildos and other toys. Feel free to respond here or email me at with anything and/or everything that you would want me to do to myself tonight :)