Planning for Sleeping Lazy

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Logger, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Logger

Gold Member

Sometimes I go to bed, without really expecting my wife to be in the mood. So I don't get out the goodies and lubes.

I have the lubes and DVD's locked in a suitcase, so kids can't get into our stuff.

Lately, my wife has been more in the mood, and I have not gotten up to get out the stuff for real action, and I have just ended up being lazy and just doing mutual masturbation. It is nice when my wife moans from my fingers around her clit. but I would have prefered more closer to humping action, but I was too lazy to get the stuff out, and then I am having too much fun to interrupt long enough to get my stuff out.

So this post is to write myself a note to get all my stuff laid out, before I lie down, in case my wife gives me some go-ahead signals.

When I go to bed, I try not to be too presumptuous, and lay out all my stuff. My wife is not going to be in the mood until I have run my tounge around her nipples and body for a while.

I supose that I could lay my stuff out discreetly, and just not try to be real pushy about it, just have the lubes beside the dresser, just handy enough to grab without any delay.

I have to wear glasses to open the combination locks, so that means I also have to find my glasses. Lately my wife has been sharing my reading glassses, so I never know where I might be able to find some glasses. I probably need to get the lubes unlocked earier.

My wife is not really in the mood, it seems, until I am half-way asleep, and feeling really lazy. Then she is ready to go. I need to plan on feeling lazy, and have everything I need within easy grabbing distance, before I lie down, just in case my wife becomes receptive.

#1 Logger, Feb 25, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2007
  2. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

:tup Good for you, logger!

We have this problem sometimes, too. Just about the time he's drifting off to sleep my fingers are grazing and I'm nibbling at his neck.. :eek:

Good move in deciding to be proactive about it! What a man! :cheer

3. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Naughty Knickers,

Thanks for the encouragement. My nature is to procrastinate, and wait till later to do things. So planning ahead requires me to step out of my body. A real out-of-body experience for me.

4. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Well, you do deserve a pat on the back,.. and ... hey, .. one out-of-body experience deserves another. :brow :brow

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

Love sure is complicated isn't it! Perhaps you could make a hidden compartment in your bedside table. At least big enough to hold some lubricant.

6. Logger

Gold Member

BIG HIKER 2003 Posted:

Logger
    Why are you waiting for bedtime to see if your Wife is in the
    mood for sex.
    Why not put Her in the mood,
    As soon as you get home from work (if you do work)
    Give Her a compliment on how good She looks
    compliment Her on the Dinner She fixed (if she does that)
    Give Her a shoulder massage to relax Her, A pat on the ass
    a kiss on the lips just a thousand things that you can do
    to create a sexy mood.
    If you do nothing to create that sexy mood it probably wont happen.

Hiker

Dear Big Hiker 2003,

Thanks for the suggestions. I could do more on the postitive compliments side. That would probably make things go smoother.

I do try to cress her, for maybe 3 to 5 seconds, as I am passing her doing daily activities.

Both my wife and I are working, and nearing retirement age. Any tips for Retirement?

7. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

NOPE

Hiker

8. SexyScorp

Gold Member

When our child has grown my husband and I rather fancy the idea of having separate homes....

That way...we can see each other when we wish and if so desired invite and entertain "other guests"....

Seems to make sense doesnt it......

Space to breathe and yet still have the companionship,,,,but selectively...

Hope this helps Logger!!!!!!!!!!

9. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Sexy Scorp,

Thanks for your creative idea of separate houses.

I really enjoy sleeping wtih my wife. I like to be able to reach over and caress her breasts and around her nipples. That is often my last memory before going to sleep

Last night I applied the principles of getting things ready, discreetly, ahead of time. Really worked out well.

I insert Gynol II jelly for lubrication before vaginal sex. My wife objects to the cold, room temperature, so I usually run hot water, takes a few minutes to get hot water running in the bathroom, and a few minutes for the Tubes to warm up. I put them in a cup of hot water. So in the past, there has been an 8 minute delay.

Last night, I unlocked everything when I first came to the bedroom, and started the hot water trickeling, to get running hot. I did some cuddling and licking, and the next time I was getting things out of bed, I ran a cup of hot water, and put the Gynol Lube Tubes in the hot water. When my wife said she was ready for the lubes, I brought warm lube within a minute, to insert into her vagina.

I use a plunger that was for foam. I have not been able to find larger capacity plungers, recently. I broke one large vaginal foam inserter, cleaning with hot water pressure. Any body know where to get larger lube inserters for the vagina?