plan a party, have a weekend long threesome instead

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jimmyduck23, Aug 7, 2012.

1. jimmyduck23

jimmyduck23 Member

So, if you saw my thread in The Beanery, than you know I was planning a party and was expecting maybe a dozen people to come. Nope. Only person that came was my emotionally-gay, physically-bisexual friend that I had to go pick up 35 miles away (that's 140 miles to pick him up and drop him back off later). Well, in the end it all worked out pretty damn well in my fiancee's and my favor.

See my SO and I had been talking about having threesomes and having and open-type relationship/marriage and had basically come to the agreement that this is something we can both handle and want. My friend that I picked up is definitely into me sexually, and with noone showing up to my party by midnight, we locked the doors, cuddled, and then did a bit more than cuddling. To be blunt, we had a 2-day fuck-fest; and it was amazing.:D

Only depressing thing is my friend doesn't get very hard for long, so my SO had trouble trying to fuck him and in the end didn't get to, and I didn't fuck my friend. But I fucked my SO's pussy raw, and my friend fucked me and took my anal "virginity" (I loved it, just not the shit I took the next day...lmao), and everybody got so much oral it should have been illegal. I think I came a dozen times. I stopped keeping track.

Aftermath of our first threesome:
    Not awkward at all, no jealous feelings for either of us. In fact closest thing to a jealous feeling I have is that she got to watch me get fucked and I didn't get to watch her get fucked. I felt no jealous or angry feeling when she put her mouth and hands around his dick and it still turns me on thinking about it. She's said basically expressed the same feelings. We loved it so much, we've all but decided we need a good bisexual friend/friends (a guy and a girl) as roommates and just go fuck crazy for the rest of our lives. We can't wait until this weekend - we're picking up Noah for another party this weekend. I hope we're the only ones there again. :p

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

well thats awesome jimmy....im glad you had a good time....im glad i wasnt there tho...as my ass is exit only...but congrats, its great that you could do it without any jealousy creeping in....

3. Victus

Victus New Member

Glad to hear that everything turned out pretty great, and glad to see that ya'll are going to keep having yourselves some fun. It's always great when three-ways actually work out without any drama :)