Plain old hand job

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by loveitrough, Dec 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loveitrough

Gold Member

Do any of you women out there still give their man just a plan old hand job anymore

2. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

Affirmative!

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

My wife does. She doesn't like to give oral (long, sad story), but I get a hand job a couple times a week while I massage her feet.

4. eandvk

eandvk Member

My wife does on occasion, generally when we are in the shower with my back to her...she will soap my body up and then proceed to give me a handjob (reach around)..lol...Other times are when shes on her period and Ive given her a massage in bed she will give me one then too.

5. Brad

Brad New Member

The other night, I was cooking our evening meal. My wife came through to the kitchen and was pleased everything was on the go and only 20 minutes off. She asked me for a hug to thank me. She then (and it blew my mind!) kissed me full on the lips, and proceeded to slide my jeans down leaving just my erection covered by my T-shirt.

Her had job followed and I shot the biggest load I ever had, all over my Tshirt!

That was probably the most unexpected and yet mind blowing had job I've ever had!

Then I had a quick clean up before a candle lit meal!

6. lovebutton

lovebutton New Member

nothin wrong with that:brow

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Now THAT is sexy! Ain't love grand? ;)

8. loveitrough

Gold Member

Now a reach around that is hot.

9. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

i've never been good at them.... so generally no, cept on occasion in the shower

10. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

I gave hubby one the other night. Except I kept my mouth real close to the tip, and periodically I'd lick and/or suck just the tip to get it really wet (he likes it slippery) but other than that I just used my hand and went from the base to the head, and just over the head each time in a kind of light *twisting* motion and breathe hot air on it when my hand went to the base again. It must have been right, because he only lasted about 10 minutes before he grabbed the back of my head and shot his load... and usually it takes 30 minutes for him :).

11. igor

Gold Member

As part of foreplay, I would stroke her clit and lick/suck her nips at the same time. WHile doing that (on my knees leaning over her) she would reach down and gently fondle my cock - not really stroking it but playing with it. As she got closer to orgasm her actions would get more intense and she became more vigorous and start stroking me, which made it obvious she was about to cum. Between the feel of her wetness, her raising her hips to meet my hand, her hard nips, and her tugs, sometimes it would be too much to bear and I'd have to stop her if I didn't want to blow my load right then!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.