Places to 'do IT'

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SadisticEuphori, Jul 5, 2009.

1. SadisticEuphori

SadisticEuphori New Member

Hey,
    So I'm just wondering on places you can have sex which isn't at home. I live in a VERY small place, & my parents are always home. They have no issue with me having a sex life but things would be very different if they could hear, (my bed isn;t the best & i cant help but me vocal sometimes). I am planning to have sex with me ex bf (dont judge me) before he leaves the country forever. Just need to get it out of my system & say bye properly.
    His family dont really like me & again he has a small house with family in alot of the time. Last time we did have sex, I think they heard everything...hence why they dont like me.

So where are some ideas we could have sex, other than our houses?
    But to generalise the question & not pply it to myself....where are your favourite places to have sex, or would like to? Night time, has sooooo many more places as it's less likely to get caught, day time is pretty difficult though.

2. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

A motel is always classic, as well as the back seat of a car. It's summer, go skinny dipping and have sex in the water, camping is my favourite. No one to hear us except for the animals.

3. Dreama

Gold Member

All of those are great options, Ninja.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

All but in the water, we just discussed that, right? ;)

Just go for a walk in the woods with a blanket and a bottle of wine. Works for me.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yeah, what she said.
    I agree about the water part, that's a bad idea, especially for a first time.

6. xavier211985

xavier211985 New Member

my partner and i used to have sex in one of my best friends' house... (juz 2 of us, no threesome~)