Pity sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Trond, May 28, 2011.

1. Trond

Gold Member

Slightly inspired by the Hate F**k thread.

I had a dream a couple of nights ago. I felt like a loser, as I froze up every time I tried to talk to people or do anything at all. After a while, I gave up and lay down on the couch (suddenly back home). An attractive woman I have been thinking a bit about was there (out of nowhere) and she looked at me with lots of pity. Then she came to me and started to undress....and then I woke up :ugh

I won't ask for any mighty interpretations. I'm not even sure if the two parts really belong together or if it was two dreams, but somehow the idea of getting sex just because a woman thought I needed it was sort of hot:). I felt like such a loser that it actually reminded me a bit of the sex scenes in Forrest Gump. :lol

So the question is: has anyone done this in real life? Giving or receiving, both please report :). For instance, have you had sex with someone who was so socially awkward that you felt sorry for him/her?

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

ive never done it. i can say i've felt a lot of pity for people but never enough to have sex with them. but your dream kinda sounds hot...at least for you :D

3. Trond

Gold Member

Odd question. Why are some people turned on by feet? They just are. This was a new one for me though.

4. Trond

Gold Member

Hot and odd at the same time. Maybe the hotness was mostly due to the novelty of the whole thing. I am so used to being the one initiating all the time.....

5. Trond

Gold Member

Some attraction is implied I guess. But holy shit does it sound sleazy with a man doing this for a woman: "I know what you need baby!" :lol

6. MitchieG

MitchieG New Member

Lol I usually get turned on when a girl i'm into mentions she hasn't had sex in a long time. But it doesn't relate. I can't say I'd have sex with somebody I felt sorry for =P probably because I don't feel I'm the solution, lol.

7. Trond

Gold Member

This reminds me. A girl who always liked me in high school once invited me over to her place with her twin sister (no, don't get kinky folks). I remember she said something to the effect that she had had very little experience with men. I suspect that this means that she was still a virgin in her mid 20s. I thought she was sweet so I came over and after chatting for a while her sister made herself scarce. I felt a bit sorry for her, she's nice but a bit too shy and attached to her sister. I wasn't really attracted to her though, and I suspected that even if she did want to sleep with me, she would also expect more than that, so I just hugged her and left.

By the way, I think all of us have had moments when we have been pitied or felt pity. I think it is just one part of feeling empathy, which is by many regarded as one of the most humane emotions. Darwin was of this opinion. Later "Social-Darwinist" interpretations tending towards "might makes right" and the like is most often reactions of people who are overcompensating for their own shortcomings.

8. Hardways

Hardways New Member

I want to sex with a pretty woman..........

9. Wicked

Wicked New Member

I've been harpooning once or twice in my life as well as taken one for the team. So yes...