Pity Sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Maggie_05, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

Was wondering if anyone here just gave in and had sex with someone. Some time ago a girl from school was saying she slept with this guy just for one night. I asked what that was suppose to mean and she said occasionally she'll sleep with an ugly guy or someone who doesn’t seem like they get a lot of action. For whatever reason this was an alien concept to me. I’ve only slept with one other person than my boyfriend and that was after talking to him about it. Another friend of mine said she’ll go to those star wars/trek, whatever conventions and sleep with some of the “nerdy” guys there. They both said they did it because it made them feel like they had something over men. I guess it’s a power thing but I felt like its mean on their part to lead those guys on, even though they sleep with them it is still leading them on. Anyway, what do you think, or have you done/considered it?

2. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

p.s. I just noticed I speel Pitty wrong, and I know speel is spelled wrong. Its a joke.

3. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Maggie 05,

From a guy's perspective, I have appreciated all the women who consented to give me love. Some of the women were higher class than I was, and I guess they did not really consider me a potential, for the future,

I appreciated the women who took pity on me. Maybe I felt sad when I asked them out a couple times more, and they always had some sort of excuse, that seemed to let me know that she was just making up an exucse, and was not really interested in a future with me.

There are many women with very high standards, and the only way I would score with them is if they took pity on me. But I have tried to be extra considerate to each woman who was out of my league. So maybe women who take pity, also appreciate getting treated like goddessses, extra special.

Ideas?

4. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

Pardon the language but I think its just shitty to do that to someone, maybe there is an extra degree of appreciation. To me though it dosn't justify anything, why be with someone if your not serious? Unless its a mutal one night thing I guess.

5. Thorn

Gold Member

If someone had sex with me for that reason I guess it would hurt my feelings a little. But if they let me know before hand then go ahead and have a little pity on me. Like Gwen Stephanie can have pity on me anytime she wants to. :eyes :brow

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I guess thats right. I havn't had that kind of thing. First, Cause I am a Virgin of Penetration.

I am a handsome fella, and I know that women like me and are attracted to me. I mean this girl I met at work is a couple years older than me and we're going for a date on Wednesday. Its always the older ladies that seem to be attracted to me. Possibly because I look Older than they think I am.

lets get back on track. I havn't had a cercumstance that this happened. I think its a Win/Lose thing when I woman would do this. It's good, because the guy got laid, But, It's bad that the woman left them hanging, feelings of pity.

7. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

I guess thats cool that all of you seem to be okay with it in a way. I asked my mom about it and she said shes given it up to a few Quazi Mottos before and my boyfriend asked her if alot of women did that. She said she didn't know about other women but she like to every so often as kind of her way to make the world a better place. He asked me if I had but I hadn't so I didn't have anything to say but no. He kinda said it in a "why are you asking her about this? is there something you need to tell me?" kind of way. If he dosn't get me what I want for Christmas I will though, hahaha.

8. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

My wife gives me pity sex every now and then. It's better than no sex. ;)

9. Thorn

Gold Member

You're a riot Joe! :lol :lol But now that I think about it my wife gives me pity sex too. LOL! When she knows I have a tough day scheduled at work she will ask me when we wake up in the morning, "Do you want sex?" She tells me that she doesn't need to get off so I can do whatever I want to for my pleasure. She still enjoys the sex and she knows when she wants it I'm there for her. :phat

10. ton

ton Banned

the concept is stupid, girl just doesn't have anything good to do..

11. duhast

duhast New Member

During WW2, there were girls/women who would have sex with the young soldiers going away to war, not because they were hookers, or easy, but out of an honest compasionate heart, knowing that many of them were going to be killed. They really felt they were helping the war effort in a small way.

I had a friend I'd known thriugh high school, and he was the last of our "group" to have sex...we were about 22-24 yrs. He really liked this girl, not particularly pretty, but knockout body, and a bit of a reputation as sort of easy. He was constantly professing his love for her and chasing her, she didn't want to bed him. There even had been a bit of girl talk in the "group" about which girl should fuck him. It eventually brought him to tears, and she gave him a mercy fuck.

That was 1973-4-ish, and they are still married.......:lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.