Pity Sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sarah_rslp, Mar 23, 2008.

1. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

Anybody ever shagged someone just because they thought they were doing them a favour?.

Years ago a man who I respected and looked up to visited where I was based. A bunch of us were gathered around listening to him with pure adulation soaking in whatever he said when he cornered me alone and came on to me.

Now I was a big girl and I should have known better but instead I kind of hesitated just because I didn't want to say no to the man. He'd recently gone through a lot of shit in his life and this was reflected in the sex we had that night which was absolutely horrible. Then there was the fact that I had to keep sneaking around. Anywho I just didn't want to offend the man or hurt his feelings and plus I thought I was doing him a favour.

As far as the army was concerned him and me shagging should have been a big no no but somehow a lot of people decided to turn a blind eye.Anywho I thought the whole thing was only going to last a week but then it turned out that he was staying another month and I just thought no fucking way.

Anyway I still couldn't bring myself to be a big enought bitch to finish with the guy .So instead I volunteered to do a six week exercise in poland which hit a low of -14. Six weeks of freezing your tits off in poland tends to concentrate your mind and bring out the inner bitch.

Anywho sorry for the long post I seem determined to rehash every sexual experience I've ever had on these threads. But I would be interested in othere people's experiences. Especially guys would you shag a girl you weren't attracted to just out of kindness.

2. Dreama

Gold Member

No, because I've only had two partners, and I've never had to give sex out of pity to my husband or the other guy I had.

3. cook74

Gold Member

About eight or nine years ago a friend of mine decided she would give me pity sex when I was really down. I asked her to stop before anything got too intense as I didn't want it to spoil our friendship. It was really hard to do as she she got me pretty horny, she was a sweetheart.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

If I could be in a universe where I was unattached, hell yeah, I'd be more than happy to spread the joy! :dgrin

On the other hand, back in my much younger years, I think I actually hoped to be on the receiving end of some pity sex. :eek:

5. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I never had pity sex with anyone just off the cuff, but I did have sex with an old live in boyfriend because 1) I was cheating on him, and 2) I was scared to death of him, literally.

Does that count, or does it just make me crazy?

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Oh, I've given Thorn plenty of what I call "mercy sex"! :rofl

In the morning, I'm a focused person..... by 6:30 (7 at the latest) I MUST be exercising. But on many occassions, he has this need which must be met. Though not particularly into the mood, I will sometimes indulge him.

I love seeing him go off to work with that silly grin on his face :D
    --------------------
    And it is an excellent stretch & warm-up routine!!!

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I've never given pity sex and unfortunately ;) I've never received pity sex (I'd definitely would have taken it!). A friend of ours has a very close friend who is handicapped, and he has been the recipient of what has been called a "sympathy screw" on quite a few occasions, as I understand it.

I don't think I could give pity sex...someone who is just pathetic simply doesn't turn me on...at all. Now, if they're strong and fighting the good fight in their situation...that's quite a different story...I'll be happy to supply some of the "strength" they need to go kick ass. :brow

BD

8. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

no. every single sexual act i've been involved in i've been happy to begin. i'm stubborn and won't do anything i'm not happy with (not in a selfish way, in a safe way)

if a man is feeling sorry for himself, he shouldnt rely on a respectical woman with standards to make him feel better by shagging the hell outa him. same visa versa.

sorry for the agressive thread, my opinions don't attack me for it.

9. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

I'm not really talking about a guy feeling self pity and whining and moaning till you shag him.

I don't like using hypothetical situations but. Lets take some bloke who you like and respect but don't feel attracted. Now his life has just fallen apart through no fault of his own. He comes on to you so would you think about it?

And if the sexes were reveresed would any guys have pity sex with a woman ?.

#9 sarah_rslp, Mar 24, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2008
  10. Barbwire

Gold Member

I dated one of my teachers while I was in college. He wined and dined me for years, but I never had sex with him. I liked him well enough as a friend, and that was it. We'd kiss, he'd get a boner under his pants, I'd see/feel it, and pull away. End of story.

Finally, years after I graduated, he called me up and we went out for a night of dinner, drink, and dancing. When he brought me home we did the usual kissing and such, with the usual boner making itself known.

I just thought to myself, "I've been giving this guy blueballs for years, it's time I let him have a little." So, we did it. It was about the worst sex I'd ever had, not worth the 5 year wait at all.

Afterwards, he called me and bugged me to go out again, but I just couldn't do it because I knew he'd be expecting sex and I was not going to give it to him.

11. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

There have been a couple women who came close to being in the "pity fuck" category, but I think it was more of an "okay, I'll try it once since we've gone this far" kind of deal. The sex with one of them was fantastic; with the other it wasn't, but we formed a very close, loving relationship.

As for being on the receiving end, probably more often than not. :(

12. jimluvs2

jimluvs2 New Member

Shag Q

Interesting, let me first say that good sex and bad sex has nothing to do with pity sex. Plenty of people have good sex with hookers, lovers, etc. Just as there are just as many solid marriages that have bad sex. Great sex has a lot do with both parties and how they may or may not connect sexually and mentally. So many things can affect this pursuit. In my experience sometimes it clicks and sometimes it just does not.

Regarding the question would I shag a girl I you weren't attracted to? No, I would not. The reason? Attraction could be defined in so many ways. If there is nothing there I just cannot get my game on. There has has to be something. Maybe, she is dumb as a bag a rocks but she has a killer body. Hey, there's something. Shallow yes, but if she is that stupid, well that's the way it goes. Plus, not everybody is rocket scientist.

13. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

Like I said I don't usually like doing hypotheticals but how about this.

Say a woman with quite bad burns or facial injuries comes on to you. Now this isn't quite the scenario I described before cause in this case you might actually quite like the woman. But still you know for whatever reason you're not going to end up with her. would you have sex with her just for her benefit?

14. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Bad burns or facial injuries? Well, I'm turned on by a kind heart, brilliant mind, and sweet disposition...sweet and smart women (sweet to me) totally turn me on...what the person looks like is truly secondary (although they do have to have SOMETHING that's physically attractive about them, they do not have to be physically perfect by any means...I'm not physically perfect and I don't carry that expectation for anyone else). I like women who are my intellectual, emotional, and disposition equal, so if she were intelligent, engaging, otherwise physically attractive, and sweet to me (even if she had some facial injury)...yeah, I'd do her, and not out of pity...out of lust!

BD

#14 BassDude, Mar 24, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  15. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

Okay I'll move the goalposts again:)

She's got bad burns and/or facial injuries and she's also a bitch. So her only chance of human intimacy is if you give her some. What about then?

I know it sounds purient but what I'm curious about is if men could give sex the way women sometimes give it

16. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Fair enough. If she's a total bitch, she won't be gettin' none from me. She may not be able to erase a facial injury, but how she treats me and other people is a conscious choice that she can change at any time (within reason, some responses are pre-conditioned). She could be the most gorgeous woman on the planet without any facial injuries or any other physical flaws, but if she's a total bitch to me that's a hard-stop turn off. (If she's a total bitch to everyone except me, then that would be an awefully strong indication that she'll eventually be a total bitch to me also, so same rule applies.)

What's on the outside can change so easily (even if you happen to be drop-dead gorgeous right now)...what's on the inside is what counts. (Of course, what's truly on the inside will SHOW on the outside in one way or another.)

BD

17. Dreama

Gold Member

Who wants to have sex with a bitch? I mean, if it were only some surface imperfection, that's not that bad. But if some man (or woman), no matter what disability, were mean to me, there's no way I'd have sex with him or her.

18. cook74

Gold Member

It does not sound at all prurient. It does sound somewhat silly though...

The majority of people are attracted to either looks or personality (often both), so why would you ask if a guy would still fuck a woman that is disfigured and had a shit personality to boot?

:uhh:

19. cook74

Gold Member

Actually... I m not finished.:eek:

Sarah, what you asked sounded like something the class clown asks his mates in high school.

I am embarrassed to even reply. :(

My opinion only, so don't start giving me a gob full and forget your own thread :)

20. bucky

bucky New Member

Beauty is only skin deep, bitch goes to the bone but not mine. That is why i divorced my 2nd wife. the sex was great (nympho) but i just couldn't take the constant bitching. When you have to drink a 1/2 pint of Jack just to go home at night it is time to say adios