pinwheel

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by redics_girl, Jan 23, 2013.

1. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

i love it when my husband drags his nails over my body, especially my legs, ass, and sides. do you think a pinwheel would be pleasurable? If you've used one, how sharp are the pins? Is it painful in a non-erotic way? Thanks

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I've never used one but curious as to what it is? To lazy to google, lol.

3. redics_girl

Sex_Toys_A286.jpg

A286.jpg "This shiny chrome device looks like a medieval torture device or some bizarre medical tool best avoided, but looks aside this beauty with bite can bring some exquisite sensory stimulation. It's business end provides a sensation akin to that of a sharp blade without the hassle of broken skin, and all on an easy to grip, comfortable handle."

4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Ooo that looks like fun!

5. OverSinged

Gold Member

So... it's like cutting yourself, but not?

6. sandwich

Gold Member

Now here is something I know about. I own four, and they're all a little different. They do not cut you because the spikes aren't as sharp as a pin or needle. I use them on myself, and we use them together. If you love playing with different sensations on your nipples or elsewhere on your body then you might become a pinwheel lover. I keep looking for pinwheels I have missed seeing because I would gladly own all of them. And along those lines, I might have every sort of nipple clamp known to man.

The Stockroom's online store has the best selection of pinwheels and clamps. Just thinking about them as I type this is making me horny. Fyi...the big pinwheel that is really expensive is very heavy, and because of that it is not as fun as it looks. I like to lift weights in the gym and not in the bedroom.

7. redics_girl

thanks sandwich! i am going to have to look into this. I found one at JT's Stockroom, along with some other fun stuff.... gonna have to go shopping soon

8. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I have had a wartenberg wheel used on me. I didn't think that I would like it however it was used during a scene I was having with another woman. I trust this woman totally! She actually used two of them. Each time she would use it, they gave a different sensation. I LOVED it! They are great for a different sensation play. The didn't cut me, or leave any marks (I don't mark easily). The spikes aren't as sharp as they look however depending on how easily you mark, you may have some marking from it.

#8 RideNaked2, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  9. Anotherday

Gold Member

I know what's coming to our house next time I visit amazon

10. sandwich

Gold Member

The last time I ordered from the Stockroom, I added one of their catalogs to my order. It was only $3, and there are some fun pics in it. You should have seen how much time my bf spent looking over the pages!

Also, if you are into nipple clamps, I can recommend the most recent ones I bought. They are called Extreme Talon Nipple Clamps, and they are pretty unique in the world of clamps. They attach with a retractable spiky claw, and they stay on better than all the others as well.

11. redics_girl

my nipples are really sensitive to clamps, we've tried several different kinds, but they just hurt too much to be pleasurable. :(