Pintrest

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by diehard, Nov 4, 2012.

1. diehard

Gold Member

Don't know who came up with the sight, but i need to thank them My wife has been cooking some amazing new food, finding easier ways to clean, and her new thing is to not let me go more than 72 hours without sex.

Not really much of a point to the post, other than whats the best thing you have found on Pintrest ( i realize most of the answers will come from the woman, but guys can admit they look too)

2. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

lol! I have never looked up recipes on pintrest. I might have to try that. I do like some of the clothing though!

3. diehard

Gold Member

The recipes are great, had a c.a.b. the other night. Chicken, apple, and brie cheese on chibota bread (sp) with a vingarette dressing

so damn good

4. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

That sounds awesome. Ask her if she needs a concubine. I'll love her long time. :]

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

Foodgawker.com is better with the recipes. Craftgawker.com is good for the rest of the crafty items.

6. Essene

Gold Member

My gf frequents Pintrest. She has made some very delectable dishes/snacks from the recipes on there.

7. sandwich

Gold Member

I don't use Pinterest for recipes, but I love looking at cute shoes and bags. Other than that, there is a girl who posts male celebrity pics, and it turns out she shares my tastes.

8. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

My wife is always looking at pintrest on her phone and collecting all these good recipes and pretty cool ideas for the house. She's made some of the new recipes she found from pintrest and they have been pretty good...also noticed her sex drive has been much higher since returning to pintrest after the wedding...hmmmm....