pins and needle (tingling not fetish)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bigballs69, Mar 2, 2009.

1. bigballs69

bigballs69 New Member

i am a guy.. when ever a girl goes down on me or gives me a hand job.. i will get severe tingling on my hands and feet.. then eventually loose my erection.. any body else have the same problem? any way to stop it? it doesn't happen every time, and its never during sex

2. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Hmm.. Strange.

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

The pins & needles is likely from poor blood circulation. And of course, you need good bloodflow to maintain an erection, so the 2 are linked. I would see your doctor ASAP about the circulation problems, as they could be a symptom of a more serious condition.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Does any other activity, sexual or not, cause this tingling? Not only circulation, but some types of neuropathy can cause this. Other than tingling, do you ever notice, numbness, loss of balance, weakness in a limb, blurred or double vision?
    Lots of things can cause tingling, some are serious and others are not, but you probably should tell your doctor so he/she can diagnose it.

5. bigballs69

bigballs69 New Member

nope no other problems and its only when someone else is doing it, i can jerk myself off no problem.. and more so only handjobs.. blow jobs on occasion but rarely. and its never during sex?? weird right? pins and needles was probably the wrong way to put it anyways.. its tingling but not pins and needles.. i dunno... i'll live with only being able to get bjs and have sex ;)