pink sex toys

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Beth_UK, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Beth_UK

Beth_UK New Member

Hi everyone,
    I hope I posted this in the right place- can't think of where it should go. I am so furious right now. I was looking for a nice "toy" on the web, and I found the perfect thing for me on pink sex toys and ordered it, paid by paypal, funds collected. I emailed them twice to see if it had been posted- email returned undeliverable. Alarm bells start ringing- I found a phone number and rang it, and this woman said the company no longer exists! I told her the website should be shut down then, and she said she thought it had (yeah, right.) I asked her for a refund, and she got quite snotty and told me to request it via paypal. Well that isn't quite how it works, she should have issued it but she won't. So I have opened a dispute. If anyone is knowledgable about paypal, do you think I will get my money back? I shall be escalating to a claim on Friday, if I can find out how to do it.
    Anyway- heads up, don't order anything from there, you won't receive your items. Just thought I would let you know.
    Beth

2. backcheck64

Gold Member

That sucks. We've only ordered from Amazon and had no problems.

3. Mira

Gold Member

PayPal almost always sides with the buyer unless the seller can show proof that the claims are un-true. You should get your refund, good luck.

4. Beth_UK

Beth_UK New Member

Thanks for your replies!
    They have actually refunded me now, although funds are on temporary hold for some reason with paypal. I really wanted you to all know not to shop from them.
    Beth

5. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Thank you for the heads-up Beth :)

6. Eja

Eja New Member

if you could tell me the web address? tell me in a private massage

7. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

thats funny cos I just checked and the website is still up and running.. how hard is it to close down?

8. Flame

Flame New Member

Thanks for letting us know and I'm glad you got your money back! I often do a Google search before buying from a company for the first time. I type in something like "NameOfCompany scam" or "NameOfCompany complaints" and see if anything comes up.

Like Backcheck, I order my sextoys from Amazon and I've been very happy. One vibrator I bought didn't vibrate and all I had to do was phone them and they sent me a new one. They said I could keep the other one too :)