Piercings

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by adultuserbars, May 9, 2007.

1. adultuserbars

adultuserbars New Member

I had a bit of a look around, and a search of the site, for threads with piercings in them, but very little came up. So I thought I'd start my own thread about them.

I'm interested in seeing wonderful women, and men, with all sorts of piercings. From just the simple ear lobe, right though to genital piercings. Yes I have seen other forums about piercings, BUT I also want to know whether you have piercings for sexual pleasure for either yourself, or your partner. Pics would also be appreciated, probably best in the Multimedia FOrum though, ay?

2. Dreama

Gold Member

When I can get to my camera, I'll do my ear and nose! Yay. I love showing em' off

3. formula409

formula409 New Member

I don't have any piercings but my wife does....
    I personally pierced the hood of clit... looks very hot!! and wow do I love flicking it with my tongue

4. miss mary

miss mary New Member

i only have my belly button pierced, i know it doesn't sound very exciting. i got it ages ago when i was 16. when i was still living in the states i was thinking about taking it out, so many people had one it was a cliche. now i live in bulgaria and it is really rare, so i like it again... it makes me feel sexy and a tiny bit exotic

5. Amanda32

Amanda32 New Member

I never have gotten into peircings or tattoos lol each to their own I guess.

6. strapyboy

strapyboy New Member

I find them very sexy. I have multiple ear peircings. I also have my nose pierced, which is a little uncommon for a guy, but it kinda turns me on.

7. sweet melissa

sweet melissa New Member

I have my labia pierced. I didn't do it anticipating any additional sexual pleasure, and I've found none due to its presence. I do like the way it looks and feels though. It also makes me feel special. I have my own little secret that few people will ever know about.

8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I have an adorable naval piercing... but for the life of me, I can not find it! Every time I pull it up, I can't attach it!

I think I should probably sleep off the wine, and try in the AM :lol

But - for information's sake, I had to keep the simple stud in the piercing for about 9 months. i couldn't wear the cute little "dangling, sparkley" jewelry for along time, as it would cause my naval to swell and come close to infection. :whoa

Now, I am relatively 'home-free', and can wear just about any piece I wish. I absolutley love it! Very sexy... very sensual!

...visual to come soon... :)

9. lynnaloch

lynnaloch Banned

I had a horizontal hood that migrated and now I have a deep horizontal hood (should've been a triangle, but my body wouldn't cooperate). About 6 weeks ago, I got my nipples pierced. They look AWESOME! My genital piercings haven't really added any pleasure, but my nips seem to be more sensitive. Probably just because they're not fully healed yet. Haven't gotten a chance to try them out in sex yet.

10. sexyaussie

sexyaussie New Member

I'm a big fan of piercings... i love studs on girls upper lip... very hot...any cute girls with upper lip piercings... please post them.

11. Mr66

Mr66 New Member

I find studded piercings erotic but ringed ones are sleazy.
    Studded nipples and clit hoods are great but if she has a ring
    through them I find it a BIG turn off.

12. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

All my piercings are a bit vanilla, I'm afraid

I've never gotten up the nerve to pierce anything more interesting than my earlobes. But I do have three piercings in each one. :)

13. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

turns me on!

I used to have a lip ring, eye brow and tongue. I've taken all those out for professional reasons, but I still have an industrial in my ear. Ive had mine forever, I've seen a few out there, but I have to admit that I'm the only one that I've seen that hangs cute little charms from it. (dragonflies)

14. adultuserbars

adultuserbars New Member

All this talking abt piercings is turning me on, I just wish I could see them all....even better if I could see them in person...please post them up on the forums...

15. crzymelly

crzymelly New Member

Does that mean that you want to get more piercing then you already have and if so where?? a prince albert?? :brow

16. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

The only piercings i have is in my ears. But i would love to get my nipple pierced. Don't know that i ever actually will though i will have to see!

17. Kinkyguy27

Kinkyguy27 New Member

I have both my nipples pierced. I love 'em and my G/F likes to lick them too...

18. crzymelly

crzymelly New Member

I've got two piercings in each ear, and that is about it. My bf wants me to get my nipples and my nose done...

19. tcheatham408

tcheatham408 New Member

Ok, I have been thinking about getting my penis pierced but I just haven't gotten the nerve up.

I really don't want it to be uncomfortable for anyone that I might be with so it is just a toss up as to whether or not I will get it done. I have heard that it can be very pleasing during sex though.

Can anyone provide any input on this? Anyone actually have their penis pierced?

20. Kinkyguy27

Kinkyguy27 New Member

You should definitely only go for a piercing if it's something you want yourself. That said, I think my girlfriend would look pretty damn sexy with pierced nipples. She already has a bar by her eyebrow which is cool too.