piercings

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jimluvs2, Nov 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimluvs2

jimluvs2 New Member

Ok this is just a question that I was wondering. What do the ladies think of male genital piercings? Or shall I say a big steel something through the eye of the snake. Dont have one myself, sounds painful, but what do the ladies think? What if the tables were turned and we said, lets pierce your clit. Not that I support that either. But just wondering! :ugh

2. blake

blake New Member

i have a 5 peircing jacobs ladder. doesnt hurt near as bad as you would think, actually if you do it right it doesnt hurt at all. imo

3. TheSmpsnsG85

TheSmpsnsG85 New Member

I say it depends on the kind of ring/barbell he has in there. Some feel good; Ribbed for my pleasure. But some can be sharp and scrape and hurt.

I would never pierce my clit. I like her just the way she is :)

4. Dreama

Gold Member

I love my man's member the way it is, but if he decided to get a piercing, I would probably like it. I don't have a preference. I think I might be shocked at first because I might be thinking about how likely it is that it will hurt during sex. I've never been with a pierced man, so I don't really know.

I don't think I would ever want to pierce my genetals.

5. stopher58

stopher58 New Member

i have one and from what i've got from it they like it for the most part... some don't though

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

The one you should really be asking about this is one of our mods, Pirouette or her husband Alien. He is a professional piercer and I think he has several genital piercings himself. She'll probably notice this thread sooner or later but you can try kicking down a PM to her.

7. pirouette

Gold Member

Too true! My husband has a guiche and then 4 following in a scrotom ladder. They go from 6 gauge to 10 gauge. He has no problems with them. I have no problems with them. I also have 2 genital piercings, though I haven't had any jewelry in lately. I have no problems either. But then, he's a professional and we use only the best jewelry (I make all of my own jewelry personally). We also are highly educated on the best way to care for piercings.
    Did you have a more specific question? :lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.