Piercings

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by WC1989, Sep 30, 2014.

1. WC1989

Gold Member

The bf and I are looking into getting genial piercings. I a vertical clitoral hood and he a Prince Albert.

Anyone here with them or have partners with them?
    What are the DOs and. DONTs?
    What do you think of them?
    What was the procedure and recovery like?
    What did aftercare include?
    Do you receive any additional stimulation from it?
    Any extra maintenance to them other than regular hygiene?

Thanks in advance!

ply likes this.
  2. ginger

Gold Member

Liar :p ?

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

I will tell you that genital piercings on men are not pleasant in the experiences that I've had. Having a bar drag around inside your vagina can be quite painful and, yes, the piercing closures do occasionally come off at very bad times.

Getting an erection for him can be painful for quite a while until it heals. Not to mention if they fuck up, he's peeing out of multiple holes.

For you, don't wear silky frilly panties or use netted cleaning sponges in the shower. Stick with a wash cloth and cotton panties or panties that are totally closed in. It can get ripped out when you least expect it. I've done this with both my nipples and clit at various points.

Don't use scented soaps. Get anti-bacterial spray and regular dial (gold) soap to use to clean those areas. Dry REALLY well. Don't under any circumstances take them out if you think they are getting infected. You're only going to close up the infection into the healing piercing. Clean really well and see a doctor or your piercer again if it becomes feverish, red, swollen or oozy. SOME discharge is normal. Green or yellow oozing is not.

Try to avoid masturbating (clit stimulation) or sex without a condom for a couple of weeks to prevent any potential contamination or tears within the piercing site.

He likely wont get anything extra out of the piercing he's getting but you'll get a lot of stimulation from the hood piercing rubbing against you. Walking, crossing your legs, moving around in tight jeans. You're going to feel it. Plus, your barbell will become a pretty awesome toy when you add a tiny bit of vibrations to it.

I feel like I've rambled enough. If you have questions you're welcome to PM me and I'll do my best to answer you. I've had a total of 22 piercings (not including "play" piercings that were only temporary) so I've got experience across a large portion of the body lol

Married M Nh and WC1989 like this.
  4. BlueCollar

Gold Member

Had a friend that got a Prince Albert. He said it was very painful the recovery was awful and he took it out shortly after. His gf hated it also.

5. Philly Matt

Philly Matt Member

Myself not into any of that,really don't like tattoos either. Like real boobs an girl with a nice bush. Hate the fake boobs and shaved bush look. Perfer a real woman

clonly602 likes this.
  6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

For me the reason I like shaved is for the ease of giving oral.
    Yeay for natural boobs, small ones included.

clonly602 and HotForHoney like this.
  7. sagswing

Gold Member

Thank you for that progressive opinion. I'm sure the "real women" on the board are all cheering right now . . . sheesh.

10_3XL likes this.
  8. teamster145

Gold Member

You know, I really like women, thin, heavy, tattoo covered, pierced, fake boobs, small boobs, big boobs. You know, women. Yep, that's what I like.

9. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

A woman with the added beauty of jewelry and/or tattoos ... WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?!

sagswing, Mittimer and AtkCCC like this.