piercings

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by lovefun, Jul 10, 2014.

1. lovefun

Verified Gold Member

Do you have genital/nipple piercings?
    If not would you have any done?
    If you have does it make a difference to sex?

I don't have any and the thought of it makes me cringe, and never been with anyone that has piercngs

2. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

On Me: I do not and would not ever get either my nipples or genitals pierced. Piercings to me are like my tattoos - if I'm going to have them I want them somewhere that they can be seen/noticed in the everyday rather than only on special occasions. ;)

On Others: Genital piercings are a turn-off. I can't get over the thought (even if it is untrue - which I know it is!) that they are somehow risky or painful to the pierced individual. (That's for even after initial piercing and healing time.)
    Nipple piercings, though, are a pretty big turn-on. Supposedly nipple piercings can greatly change (in a good way) the sensations of having breasts/nipples played with.

The only "sexual" piercing I have is my tongue. Honestly, that's probably the sexiest of possible piercings to me. :p

Never been with anyone who has any of these piercings themselves, though.

lovefun likes this.
  3. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I love to see them and play with them on others but I do not and won't have them on me. I figure they will just get ripped out somehow. Tattoos are a different story

4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Ouch ouch ouch.... I don't even have my ears pierced.

To each his/her own.

JonJo and xsweetxtimesx like this.
  5. backcheck64

Gold Member

Me nothing permanent, a few nails and screws over the years. Wife and daughter have their ears pierced and wife has talked about a belly button ring.

luvbug likes this.
  6. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I wouldn't get any. I have had sex with a guy that had his dick pierced. I made him take it out because it hurt. Good thing he was a masochist because he had to repierce himself.

luvbug likes this.
  7. luvbug

Gold Member

Only piercings I have are my ears. Never been with a guy who had piercings and don't care to.

8. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I have eleven piercings, 9 of which are in my ears. I also have my nipples pierced. One of the best decisions I ever made.

9. Mikey22

Gold Member

Me none. Wife has pierced ears, She had a ball in her tongue for a couple of years. She has a screw thing in her nose rigt now.

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

Overall I've had around 22 piercings, not including temporary piercings such as corset piercings on my back, ladder piercings on my shoulders or breasts.

I've had my clit pierced, removed it about a month later. It sucked. I've had my nipples pierced since I was 18 and don't plan on taking those out. They feel AMAZING.

Since having them done they became more sensitive and make it much more enjoyable for me to play with.

Ra1nb0wUnderwear likes this.
  11. xsweetxtimesx

Gold Member

Ouch Ouch
    i like a little rough nipple play but pierced i dont think I could do, I had my ears done and that hurt more than I wanted it to so my nipples or clit *shudders*

12. Li_hog_rider

Gold Member

Only have 5 and that's just one ear. Thought about getting the tongue. One of me exs had her clit done which I loved to play with.

13. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

As one with a pierced tongue I can tell you that even those who are at first unsure - after experiencing it they'll be fans. Plus, if you need to conceal it then a clear acryllic barbell does the trick (or just don't stick your tongue out at people). :p