Piercings?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Shellen77, Sep 7, 2003.

1. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

I've been chatting with a guy I've met online for a while now & just recently started to have phone conversations with him. It's funny how sex has been the main topic to talk about! I asked him if he had any piercings and he said that he had many. He would only tell me about 2 of them (his tongue & a nipple), but said that I'd have to find out where the others were!:D So it leads me to these questions, what is it like to have sex with someone who has a pierced cock? Does it hurt for him or me? Honestly, I'm rather tight...so I'm afraid that it's going to hurt or maybe even hurt him.

I know I'm leading to conclusions that we're going to have sex, but I wanted to prepare myself in case if we actually hook up.

Any feedback on piercings?
    Thanks!

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Well...it happened. I do have to say it was pretty hot! I've never been with anyone who has piercings other than his ears...

Lets just say he knows how to use those very well!:D

3. WebDesigner

WebDesigner New Member

Can I see a picture of ya? :)

4. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

5. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

6. WebDesigner

WebDesigner New Member

WOW Shellen, your very pretty !.

7. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Aww! Thank you!:D

8. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Anyone have any piercings? Just curious...

9. LordLOC

LordLOC New Member

I don't, but I want to get my tongue pierced along with the tat I've been planning on getting since my surgery. But it'll cost me over 2 grand and take about 15 sessions to do. It's a biggie.

10. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Jesus Christ! Now that's a tattoo!

11. LordLOC

LordLOC New Member

Yep it's a biggie alright. A rising phoenix, the wings spread out from hand to hand across my back and shoulders, and down my entire back to my waist line, with fire all around it.

12. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

OUCH...that's gonna hurt like a royal bitch when you get that done! Good luck though!:D

What makes you want your tongue pierced? I do have to say...it really helps oral sex!:D:D:D

13. LordLOC

LordLOC New Member

I wouldn't know about oral sex, either way :(

But I'd want my tongue pierced because it's interesting. Plus it hurts alot.

14. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

The guy I've been kind of seeing that has one said it hurt but not as bad as you'd think. He's had it done 3 different times and actually had 2 in his tongue at one time. He's really into piercings...I however am a complete wimp when it comes to pain & couldn't do it. He's got 6 piercings...his ear, nipple, tongue & 3 on his cock (one under his head and 2 on the underside of his cock). Now THAT had to hurt!

15. LordLOC

LordLOC New Member

Alright, that's just sick :p

I could never, ever have my cock pierced, sorry no chance in hell of that ever happening. My tongue is one thing, when I eventually (read: hopefully before I die) make love to a woman I wanna be able to please her, and from what I've been told, a tongue ring helps alot hehehe.

I'm also thinking about my nipple, but not sure yet.

16. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

That's what I thought at first too. I was really leary of it all. I couldn't imagine him inside of me with his jewelry! But honestly, it wasn't bad or anything. I was rather shocked when he showed me though! I had assumed his cock was pierced...but when I seen 3 of them I just about fell on the floor! But honestly, it was a turn on. It was like I was doing something I shouldn't have been doing...like it was "forbidden".

17. LordLOC

LordLOC New Member

Why can't I meet a woman like you around here :cry

18. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

I'm sorry! I'm sure there are women out there...you're just not looking in the right place! Trust me Hon...I'm nothing special. Just a plain Jane kind of gal who likes to have fun.

You can't tell me that there aren't any decent women in Florida!;)

19. LordLOC

LordLOC New Member

Oh I'm sure there are, I just don't look for them. I'm still a complete introvert, sure passing in the streets I'll say hello or wave if someone waves back, but if a woman actually started to talk to me, I'd pass out on the spot probably. I have no expierence at all with women, never had a g/f growing up, still haven't now, I thought after losing all the weight things would be easier for me to get into social things. But they haven't, I'm still the same fat loser in a skinner body, that's all.

20. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Damnit! You need to stop that shitty ass attitude! That's why you're not getting any chicks! I was the same way. I didn't have a BF in high school...I was heavy & not popular. I realized that it was my shitty attitude that was causing all my problems. I went to college & made new friends and got out in the public eye....even though it scared me to death! I'm shy...but I made myself get out there. I'm glad I did...I've made a lot of friends & I really developed a personality. I'm still not the party animal or a wild child, but I'm not a loner. If I wouldn't have forced myself into doing that, I would have been alone forever. That thought makes me sad. I know it's hard, but please get out there. Miss Right is searching for you too ya know!