Piercings

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by wheretodream, Aug 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wheretodream

wheretodream New Member

Hey~ I'm new here. I was wondering how a hood piercing has enhanced your sexual life. Or any piercings at all. I just got mine done but can't do anything about it for a week.

#1 wheretodream, Aug 31, 2003
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2003
  2. Lockedguy

Lockedguy New Member

My wife and I both have them

And we love them she has her hood pierced and we flip the ring upside down so the bead is resting on her clit and I then make small circles with my finger or tounge and it drives her wild. I have a foreskin piercing (top and bottom) that we use for chastity purposes. She loves to get me real horny and close to ejaculation many times during sex but then never let me come. This really turns her on in fact the less I come the more easily she comes. Once I'm just about to cry from frustration she ties my hands to the bed post, puts a bag of ice on my rig, and leaves the room she will usually come back in about fifteen minutes and install my chastity device that is locked into place with the foreskin piercing. Sometimes she does not even unlock me for sex and makes me service her orally. I never know when she will unlock me and let me explode so I'm always ready for sex and ALWAYS horny. More couples should experience enforced chastity as a way to spice things up. She has agreed to get both of her labia pierced for me so I can have a turn with chastity by locking her labia together. The catch is I will have to endure 3 months with no ejaculation at all before she will get this piercing. I think it's worth it but I have never even been able to go more than 7 weeks and we have been experimenting with enforced chastity for 8 years! Chastity is not for you weaklings most men would be crying after 24 hours of not being able to get hard, masturbate or even touch the shaft it is the purest form of sexual torture without pain.........Fun stuff!!! Piercings are great!!!!!

3. wheretodream

wheretodream New Member

LOL, my boyfriend is one of those pussies. He would die. and i really like your sn. But having my ring the first night I got back I expirenced my first multi orgasm~ 10. its was brillant! and just like that he would hit the spot with his thumb and make small circles and lick and it would hit so hard. then go away and come back. absolutelly amazing. I love my piercing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.