piercing......

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by a_high_bitch, Jan 23, 2012.

1. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

So I really want another piercing, but I am undecided on where. I already have 3 piercings in one ear and 2 in the other, and I have a belly button piercing, but I don't use it to much. Some people have said tongue, and I don't know. So, and suggustions? Tips? Comments? Dislikes?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Nipples.
    I've had mine done for five years now. Love 'em.

3. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

I heard it hurts like a bitch though. And that you can lose the sensation in your nipples.

4. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Tongue would be a next option I would guess. I dont like alot of nose or eyebrow piercings. Or if your feeling dangerous, pierce a vaginal lip

5. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Tongue piercing is the worst thing to do because the constant, even though gentle, impact with the front teeth eventually may crack them, and breakage has occurred.

6. thunderseed

Gold Member

If you go to a reputable piercing place, they are not going to hit a wrong nerve and damage your nerve function. In fact when you have your nipples pierced you have more sensation in them. But yeah, it hurts like hell at first, but the pain is no biggie, probably one of the most painful piercings I've had done, yet I actually orgasmed while it was being done though! Felt amazing.

I would vote for a tongue piercing. The only downside is it is annoying in the first week as it swells, difficult to eat solid foods for awhile, it is moderately painful but the mouth heals fast. But once it is healed it never gets in the way, and it heals well and fully - the oral cavity is one of the fastest healing places in the body, thus it will never get infected once healed, you'll never have problems with unlike body peircings - and tongue peircings are sexy!
    Use plastic ones, as the metal ones can damage tooth enamel.

See, I am big on dermal anchors now - I have disowned normal peircings. If I ever decide to get any other peircings done, I am going with anchors. I have a dermal anchor teardrop, below my right eye, it's a permanent forever thing. (Actually the one i had prior to this one got ripped out of my face, so I had to get another one done.) You can get dermal anchors anywhere you have enough flesh. Costs a bit more, but the price is worth it, and they are permanent unless somehow you rip them out - which is difficult since you get them flat against the skin, and they are really anchored in well. Considering, being a piercing fanatic my entire life, normal peircings are nothing but annoying, they fall out constantly, you lose the jewelry constantly, you always have to replace them, and it ends up costing more money in the long run.

I have one nipple peirced, and I don't recommend it. It looks nice, and feels nice, but it gets in the way. You have to be gentle around it during sex, so if you are into hardcore nipple pinching and boob play, nipple peircing's aren't the best, you have to be gentle while taking clothes off, unless you want it ripped out.

Same as belly button piercings - nothing but a hassle. It looks hot, but it's not functional - they get ripped out easily, they just get in the way of everything, motions during sex, and undressing, dressing, even trying to scrub yourself in the shower. Mine got ripped out a long time ago, and have never considered getting another one done since. It's a good thing to think about though. I would advise to not get pierced in the places where your body gets the most traffic, you don't want to accidentally rip piercings out, it's not pleasant. Unless you are someone who can carefully go about everyday activities always remembering to be gentle in the area that is pierced.

I have around 20-30 peircings altogether but I have taken a lot out, because they are just annoying and get in the way. Even with the dermal anchor, I have to be careful not to get my hair tangled up in it, and I try my best to not sleep on that side of my face at night, because I don't want to accidentally rip it out again tossing and turning in sleep. That is unlikely (i ripped it out by somehow managing to swipe the dermal anchor with my fingernails really hard, it was one of those instant reflex flail things) - but having piercings in ridiculous places, is time consuming. It just so happens it's right on my cheek bone where my face sits against the pillow or bed. You have to really think of these things before choosing peircing locations. You wouldn't think at first that below your eye would be a problem, but yeah, it's hard to clean around, especially eye makeup.

Tongue peircings don't get in the way!

Having your clitoris pierced is also sexy. But it heightens the sensation. That is definitely something to think about, if it might be a problem for you. Some women get it done just because it adds more feel to clitoral stimulation and orgasm, but I have heard some horror stories of women who orgasm every time they walk having it done. Of course some women might like that.

That's not something I want or have ever wanted. As it is my sexual stamina is way too high, and my clitoris is overactive, it's constantly stimulated, to the point it is very annoying.

So if you don't want the actual clit peirced, you can actually get the same visual result by piercing the skin around the clit - the labia.
    Andddd that skin does not have feeling, the stretchy labia in certain parts has hardly any sensory receptors, so if you pierce it, it doesn't hurt. It also heals very fast, being near a mucous membrane and all.

#6 thunderseed, Jan 23, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
  7. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

I am not a fan of the eyebrow either. I did have a tiny dimond stud for my nose a while back, but I rarely wear that now.
    Like, your teeth shatter?:eek

8. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

this is an awesome reply.
    But anyways. I already have a belly button piercing, and I am very cardul about it. I wear lots of crop tops and baggy shirts, so its not to much of a problem.

I also do not think I can get my clit pierced. I ride a motorcycle, so orgasming while riding wouldn't be very safe...

9. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Yes. It's the constant tapping, even though it's very light, that can eventually crack a tooth. Teeth are brittle, like glass, and it's a matter of how many times, rather than how hard they are hit, when they will break.

10. almostthere

Gold Member

The eyebrow is soooo sexy

11. backcheck64

Gold Member

Sounds like you have the right amount of holes right now.

12. awakened

awakened New Member

I have my nipples pierced and actually posted a video here for a short time.
    I got my clitoral hood pierced before that and it was the best thing i ever had done. The pain lasted less than 30 seconds, but I did not walk out the door having an orgasm. never had any problems with it to this day. Love it more and more !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I heard the tongue is the most painful of the basic piercings.
    I had a stud put in my nostril and it was nothing abut a pain in the nose, lol. Did not help that i had no ridge flare to protect it from yanking out when i brushed against it.

Next piercings I am contemplating is outer labia or frechetti or christina

13. HardRocker

Gold Member

Maybe it's just generational reasons, but I don't like a lot of piercings. I like bellybutton rings and that's about it besides earlobes for jewelry. I really don't like eyebrow and tongue and lip piercing, but small jewels in the nose have finally grown on me... :eyes no, I mean I have grown to like, or accept them as art.

There was a chef on Food Network's Chopped recently who had a large lip ring. He fiddled with it when he was nervous and then used that hand to cook. Then he was fiddling with it and shook hands with the host. Gross.

14. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Some people such as the present OP are just so beautiful naturally that to add bling at best detracts and at worse spoils.
    JMHO :eyes

15. Mittimer

Gold Member

Yeah, it hurts a bit, but it goes away after a week or so.

Yes, you CAN lose sensation if you have a shitty piercing artist, but if anything, I have MORE feeling in mine. :)

It's worth a shot if you're looking for a new piercing :p

16. runforyoulife

runforyoulife Member

Hood. Best yet.