Piercing

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Phenic Raider, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Phenic Raider

Phenic Raider New Member

Hey, I'm thinking about getting my penis pierced, but I'm not sure about a few things, I'm wondering if anyone can shed some light on this odd situation.

This is the kind I'm thinking of getting.

1. On a scale of 1-10 how much does it actully hurt?

2. Do condoms still work without an increase in ripping?

3. Can it get caught or cause pain for either person?

4. Roughly how long does it take to heal?

5. What's the chances of it messing up and ruining my penis?

6. Are there any other side effects?

Most of the stuff I found on the net is the opposite of another site and they always increase the chances and what not.

Thanks.

#1 Phenic Raider, Apr 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2008
  2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Ouch. I think that's the last possible thing that I'd ever get pierced, but to each his own.

BD

3. Phenic Raider

Phenic Raider New Member

Lol, I'm nuts I know. xD Be my second piercing but it's ment to make sex better so I'm gonna try it.
    My first was my tongue, and it did make some things better for her but not a great deal, unless I was doing something wrong she likes it so I don't care.

Anyone shed some light on this?

4. Alien

Alien New Member

Most liikely the piercing of your organ of pleasure will do nothing for either of you...I have been a professional piercer for 14 years. If you are good in the bedchamber you are, if you are not you are not. A piece of jewelry will not change that. As far as ruining your member....that is unlikely. Please name the piercing for the image has been removed and more information will follow.

5. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

Alien would probably know a lot more than me. But bear in mind that for the first few months after you get pierced it's going to be quite awkward (get used to the smell of listerine) as the piercing has to stay in. Plus the genitalia is quite a difficult place to pierce (mine didn't take and I had to give up on it).

6. Alien

Alien New Member

Well the barriers against germs are nessarry for months to a year, depending on healing times area and gauge used, not to mention that the amount of "abuse" it is given will also greatly affect healing time. Did you find out the name of the particular piercing?
    As per your questions.

1. On a scale of 1-10 how much does it actully hurt?
    If you find out the name of said piercing ...I can help with this.

2. Do condoms still work without an increase in ripping?
    You just put a sherical nodule usually on a surigical steel or titainum post.....in a balloon...and want to thrust (we assume) vigiously in a tight grip....of course there could be issues. Extra strong is what I would reccomend...no more thin stuff, and remember a knowledgable piercer will have given you properly fit jewelry. The wrong sized jewelry could also cause serious problems.

3. Can it get caught or cause pain for either person?
    getting caught would really depend on which one. Yes, again this is not made of jelly or rubber...it is metal, of course it could hurt either you or the person you are with...there is not actually suppose to be anything that texture going in and out like that...Not everyone likes them, some people on your planet love them. The only truly unfortunate thing is you won't know till you try.

4. Roughly how long does it take to heal?
    Get name of piercing, it could be from * weeks to a year...

5. What's the chances of it messing up and ruining my penis?
    Get name of piercing,and you can not usually "mess up and ruining my penis" but could leave anything from a biforcated urethera ...to a nasty scar.

6. Are there any other side effects?
    The consiquences of not following your instructions from a good piercer could be potentially very bad.:eyes

7. Steel

Steel Member

Two issues would come to mind……

1) Is it possible that your peter could make noises if you blow in the hole??

And

2) will you have a “blow hole” that could cause embarrassing issues in a public bathroom??

:D

8. BluShrtVigilanT

BluShrtVigilanT New Member

Penis + Sharp things = :(