[Ask a Girl] Piercing nipples

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by RideNaked2, Apr 2, 2012.

1. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I have been on the fence about getting my nipples pierced. Was wondering if anyone can give me some more info...like, does it hurt? How long does it take to heal? Does it create more of a sensation? along with anything else you might wish to add. Thank!

2. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Well, I have no firsthand experience, but I was by a friends side when she got hers done. For her, the piercing itself was rather painful, her face reddened and she teared up a bit, but after that she was fine. As for sensation, I never got to test that personally, but she said everything felt normal other than having hoops dangling there and being able to feel them move and being more aware of temperature changes. I seem to recall them telling her at least a month to heal, more like 6 weeks, and they recommended she use Bactine, and water with sea salt for cleaning, though I'm sure different studios will suggest different things.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Pretty much everything Texas said. I've had mine done since I was 18. It hurt like hell getting them done but only took about 8 weeks to heal up properly.

They don't add too much extra sensation but don't take anything away either. Definitely something more to play with. :)