Piercing and masterbation

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Venus69, Sep 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Venus69

Venus69 New Member

I have had a VCH piercing (vertical clitoral hood). I love it, but I can't get myself off as well now. Has anyone else had this problem, if so any advice on varying masterbation techniques? I usually rub my clit in a circular motion but now my piercing is in the way.

2. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

A friend of mine told me the same thing. She got a vibrator and used it on the ring. Other than that I dunno, but I've been thinking about it. Why did you decided to get one and how did it go?

3. Venus69

Venus69 New Member

Thanks

It just came to me overnight, had never considered having an erotic piercing before, maybe mid-life crisis, I'm 35. The thought of doing it made me both nervous and excited at the same time. I decided to go to a doctor who does a lot of piercings and NZ$45.00 later I had a wonderful 14g 10mm gold banana bell through my clit (hood). I got really hot having to take my panties off for the doctor and having him touch me down there (I usually go to women doctors for that sort of thing). It hurt a bit, but just a nice amount and not for long. I love it, so I would recommend it. Now that it's settled down a bit I think I can adapt my technique to suit.

4. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

Thats awsome I want one and I dont. Doctors do that? She got hers at a tatoo pericing shop.

5. Jack04

Jack04 New Member

thats awesome!
    a lot of ppl (including myself) would freak out at the idea but good on ya for sticking with it and going through with it, im sure you will have many good times with the bell :eyes :)
    jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.