[Ask a Girl] Pierced Nipples

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Anotherday, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Anotherday

Gold Member

I suppose this question can go for guys or girls that have experience in this:

The wife is seriously considering having her nipples pierced.

Just wondering a few things:

1. What is the typical "recovery time" in other words how long are they likely to be sore from the initial piercing?

2. We'd like to keep this to ourselves for the most part, are they easily concealed with smaller jewelry?

3. How is the play with them? We're already into nipple play including clamps/breast bondage/etc. So, we're looking for something that will not only increase visual appeal, but sensation appeal and hoping this will help increase the pain/pleasure aspect of what we already do.

2. sandwich

Gold Member

I see no one has replied yet. All I can tell you is that I wanted to do it but decided against it because of the problems...the healing time and side effects were too much to risk.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

I've had mine done for six years now. It hurt getting them done, that's about it. The healing time? Six years and counting. All it takes is a snag on my bra or loofa and I've got a week of healing again. Micro tears smart more then I would like to admit. All in all, it was only sore for about two weeks.

Jewelry can be conspicuous under a bra. Nobody can tell i have them unless I'm wearing a tight shirt and no bra.

One thing to keep in mind, the piercing can actually cause her to lose all feeling in her nipples. Its a small chance but a chance nonetheless. It can add some feeling though and its very enjoyable. :) Just weigh your chances and see of that risk is worth it.

4. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

This is why I'm afraid to get it done. the hubs really wants it, and I would like it as well, but if I lost the sensation in my nips, it would be awful and I would hate them.