Pictures

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by AGFUNK, Feb 19, 2014.

1. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Why do you or don't you post pics here? I'm rather curious.

Joys and CaramelLady like this.
  2. BigD2011

BigD2011 Member

I post them for people who may want to see and I like thinking about random people seeing them

CaramelLady likes this.
  3. CaramelLady

I admit to being an attention whore.. ha ha ha... but I have since made my album private. I want people to like me for my mind (Did anyone believe that)?

REAL ANSWER--
    There are various reasons we post pictures. Part of the reason for me is that at age 56 I still felt sexy and wanted to know if anyone else thought so. A friend said that it was a form of reassurance. I believe so. On some level many of us feel that we need validation or reassurance from others.

My initial posting was to see if I could get my sexy back. One kind gentleman told me that I had never lost it. Again, reassurance.

Then too I admit on some level to be an attention whore. It was nice to get the comments and feedback. In my 'real' life I not aggressive at all and I am actually a bit shy. But here, given the anonymity of the web I felt why not? I think I look okay for 56. It was another way to say that mature women do not lose their vitality. My body type is not for everyone and that is okay. There will be some that do my type.

I would like to think that those that remember my pics, remember them fondly. I also want those of you that never saw my pic to think well of me as a person. Don't get me wrong! I am flattered if you think I am sexy! However, it is also very important to me that you see me as a good person. At least what you see of me here on the forums.

Ugh... I have gone on too long. This was a great question and this was my initial response. Perhaps after I think about it more, I will have more to say.

ply, opnm1nd, 12barblues and 4 others like this.
  4. CaramelLady

Busted again. I admit it was a bit of a turn on to know that others were turned on by my photos.

ply, Lizzie73, audirs4 and 2 others like this.
  5. alwaystry

You are sexy especialy for 56 and I thought you seemed friendly and funny( still do ) before the pics and yes theywere a turn on however I tried to go back and peek recently and I as not allowed.....now I feel like a perv

ply and (deleted member) like this.
  6. alwaystry

Okay I did post one pic of the typical junk shot and here are my reasons for doing itand not doing it. I do admit I want to know what random people think of it good or bad. Through out my life woman I know that's what they wanna knowfrom eachother when one of their friends sleep with someone " what's he packin?" Or " does he at least have a big dick?" are a couple phrases I have heard during conversations. And I have been getting down toit with girls and three times in my life I have had girls go for my zipper and say " alright ,let's see what we are working with". So its a curious thing to want to knowwhat "faceless" people would think. And yes , to a point I am looking for reassurence. Also , I get turned on by others pics and part of me hopes others do the same to mine. Having said that, I only posted one and it wasn't a great pic but the best I could do lol,

Okay. Why I don't post pics (a lot) . Well, I have heard the "complaints" about the amount of junk shotson here and so on. And I don't really feel comfortable putting my face on a sight like this, its bad enough with facebook lol. As for body shots , well , I had a great body but recently gained some weight and I am middle aged now(mid life crisis?) So I just don't feel " boastfull " to do itand who want's to see just another average(maybe a lil above) hairybody lol ?

Sooooo ,how about you AGfunk?

7. CaramelLady

I am glad that you like my pics and I am vey flattered that you remember them fondly. I made my album private for various reasons.

Please do not feel like a perv for trying to look at them. I certainly don't feel that you are.

ply and (deleted member) like this.
  8. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I originally didn't post any pics because I didn't want to put myself out there. I did have one picture of me in clothes on here but I removed it since with the new changes no one could see it. I'll likely post another pic of myself clothed later on but only visible to the people I follow. Paranoid about people I know finding my profile.

I recently told my husband that I wanted to show him off. Might agree to post one of us fucking. Will likely make that public since it will only be from doggy close up.

ply, Amature and (deleted member) like this.
  9. alwaystry

Hey , I completely get it....but I'll be looking forward to either pics of you lol

10. CaramelLady

Understand that paranoia. It took me months before I even signed up to a site, and a few more weeks before I posted pics... Go at your pace. Will look forward to your pics

ply likes this.
  11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Nothing much to show or be boastful about.
    Unless it is a great technical shot, charisma does not image easily ;)

12. CaramelLady

and you are charismatic ... but you are probably just as photogenic.. don't sell yourself short.

13. lbushwalker

Gold Member

LOL, my GF always says my facial features would have looked beautiful on a girl :p

CaramelLady and HotForHoney like this.
  14. Silverfox

Gold Member

Sorry, I don't have pictures because I just don't post them. There are no pictures of me anywhere online that I am aware of. It's just my personal policy. Those who want to post should do so, but I just don't.

opnm1nd, CaramelLady and Amature like this.
  15. Amature

Gold Member

I don't want to be recognized by anyone that might know me. Truthfully, I'm not proud of my looks or my overweight body, so there's nothing to show.

CaramelLady and HotForHoney like this.
  16. sayss18

Gold Member

I've posted nude pictures because I wanted to share a piece of myself. It's exciting to think of others seeing such intimate pictures of me.

I used to have more pictures but at the moment just one, which I chose as it's simple, just showing my naked body and aroused penis. I wanted to contribute something by showing how my body responds sexually and describing my thoughts and feelings about it.

17. CaramelLady

I think that we all have beauty. We sometimes have to look at ourselves through others eyes. We all have something we should be proud of. If you don't feel that way, look at yourself in the mirror, you will find something pleasant. Do not judge yourself by the standards of others. I am convinced that good souls have beauty.

Think of how someone's face brightens with a warm smile, it they have a warm heart. I feel that inner beauty shines through on the outside. I know some will disagree with me, so what!

Look at how someone with a mean spirit begins to lose their beauty the more you look at them.

My intent is not to get you to post pics of yourself but to love and appreciate yourself and your own unique beauty.

I can certainly appreciate that feeling. Particularly with Google Reverse Image Search!

Amature likes this.
  18. Joys

Verified Gold Member

I post pictures of us (especially of my wife) to several sites because it's a great turn on for me (and sometimes for her also) to know that's it's a turn on for people who see them and to know what they think. We are by no means "models", just ordinary mid-aged people who have a bit of exhibitionist side;). But still, I like to share with people who share also or people who I want them to see them, not lurkers or collectors.

Haven't posted here yet, because I was away from home with limited connection and didn't want to use my mbs.

phish and CaramelLady like this.
  19. Joys

Verified Gold Member

Just posted some visible to all for time being

HotForHoney likes this.
  20. sandwich

Gold Member

I don't post because of a bad experience on another forum. I even cancelled my Facebook account, and I have been in a "I will never post another pic of myself fully clothed or otherwise ever again" mode since the bad experience. If you took that away, it's likely I would still have a Facebook account, but I would not post naked pics anywhere. It's just not a very me thing to do plus I don't want to be detected by people who know me.

ply, Amature and (deleted member) like this.