[Ask a Guy] Pics of your woman....

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by BitchN, Oct 30, 2012.

1. BitchN

BitchN New Member

I have noticed that alot of guys post pictures of their wives or girl friends...and then ask us to comment on them.......I am wondering why do they/you do this?

I"m also curious......have any women posted pics of their guys and asked for comments that you know of?

2. clamUp

clamUp Active Member

It probably has a lot to do with the psychology of feeling a heightened appreciation of their partner by weighing the desires others have for them.

In other words, when other people want what I have, it makes what I have that much better.

...that's my guess.

3. Frenchie3

Frenchie3 New Member

I like this explanation :lol

or perhaps : look, admire, but don't touch

4. Essene

Gold Member

I don't. And I won't.

But it's probably because the more positive comments they receive the better they feel. At times women, for some men, can be a prize. Other men or women wanting their "prize" or merely finding them attractive makes them more attracted or proud to have her in their lives/have her.

5. Northside

Gold Member

A lot of guys get off an knowing that their woman will pose and let them post pics. It's a a rush for both of them and it's safe because it's on the internet. Small chance of anyone who has seen her goodies ever meeting her in person.

6. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Mr. RN does have one pic posted (of himself)...but only viewable by his friends. I have several pics posted...some of RN and some of me again only viewable by my friends. Some people do it because they are exhibitionists, along with the reasons stated above. I posted them just because and didn't ask for comments (although if there were any, they were much appreciated but not expected) on any of the pics. I have one SF friend that has asked for more and been specific about what they would like to see ;) but I've not been able to accommodate them on their request :p

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

I do not post photos of my guy for others to judge. He's mine and others opinions on him don't matter to me. The few that he shares himself with, their opinion matters. But only to them. So on and so on. I just can't do that.

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

I don't really know why, to be honest. But I do enjoy when others desire her. Be it a woman or a man...as she seems to attract both. Must have something to do with the male psyche...because you're definately right bitchn. Women never do this...but men do.
    Although, sluttyfairy has shown her friends pictures of me...and I rather enjoyed hearing about it afterwards...

9. Mittimer

Gold Member

Out of curiosity, what does that say about a man who doesn't do it? Do you feel he maybe doesn't think his SO is attractive enough? That he's selfish? As a man, what do you personally think about a man who doesn't share photos?

10. 12barblues

Gold Member

I've used this phrase many times in my life, but ..." It takes all kinds of people to make up a world" and we are all very different. That type of man could also think shes so desirable that he doesn't want to risk losing her and just wants her to himself...there could be a million responses I'm sure....as for me...it turns me on when men (and women) desire her...if we're out with others, I'll let the ladies walk out in front sometimes, just so I can hear the guys comments to each other as they pass by....:D

11. BitchN

BitchN New Member

NS and RN2...... I get the exhibitionists.....but like you both stated it includes both male and female pics......and usually they put pics of themselves on here like RN2.....she put her own pics up.....Mr RN didn't put them up asking for comments.....

You enjoy hearing about it because your a closet exhibitionist......:lol

Why do you enjoy that others desire her?

The comment about you going out and listening to other guys reminded me of what my husband did. He doesn't want nude pics of me on here but when we go out I dress....sexy.....he likes the comments he gets from others.....as long as they don't touch or get to bold with me.....then things get/have got ugly.

I'm with Mitt....I wouldn't put pics up of him. But if he wanted to I wouldn't care.

So why is it more.....lets say, more of a turn on for a man than it is a woman?

12. 12barblues

Gold Member

Nothing " closet" about my exhibitionism...lol.....

13. mrcock

Gold Member

I absolutely disagree. it seems to me either those people are different from me or rather the more they post the less they like em

14. biker061

Gold Member

mrsbiker and i both have strong exhibitionist tendencies and we act on them in the real world as well as online. pix online are just another way to act on it. don't ask for or need comments for any reason i can think of.

15. RideNaked2

Gold Member

For some (like RN), the mere thought of someone else looking at his pics (he is really very very shy IRL) is almost like a drug. For whatever reason, it turns him on if I show/post pics of him. He has told me that any pics that he sends to me via text or that we take here at home, they are mine to post/share however I wish. I have showed a very close friend of ours his pics when she is here and he is sending me pics...she enjoys looking at them and it gets him horney as hell knowing. I don't understand it but if it works and he likes it, why not share? I don't post them asking for a comment though.

16. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Ok I get that......he gets turned on by you showing his pics and basically he gets turned on knowing someone else is looking and liking what they see, but the pics are of him.....not of you.
    But does it turn you on that you are showing pics of him?

17. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

It is a turn on to have something that someone else wants. A hot SO is no different than an expensive car.. being the envy of others is one of those feelings that we hate to admit that we love. We all like to think that we are above it.. but truth is everyone here engages in the practice in one form or another.

18. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

I am above it. I never notice what others have or compare it to what I have. I'd notice if someone is attractive but that's where it stops. My logic also works in reverse as well...I don't care if anyone wants what I have unless they step over their bounds and enter my territory. :]

Correction: I would only feel envy if I knew the person on a deeper level than a picture. I believe I could experience envy then but that is rare.

Correction again: Not sure it would be classified as envy. It would more be like I was missing out on something I was destined for and so maybe I'd say more of a sadness than envy.

#18 Slipikins, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  19. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Men have a crazy way of looking at things......I wouldn't care what other women thought of my guy as long as I'm happy with him.

But here is a thought.....what if a guy post/shows pics of their woman and they get negative or no feed back? What then? How would your opinion change about someone you thought was sexy, hot or the greatest thing in the world to have others tell you she not even close?

20. LilBAM

Gold Member

It would depend on their own self-confidence and how much they let others' opinions influence their own perceptions.

I've had crushes on several women that I found to be very attractive, only for several people to tell me otherwise; I didn't give a shit what they thought, I liked what I liked and no one was going to change that for me. My perception of attractiveness is different from theirs, so what? It doesn't bother me at all.

EDIT: As for why guys want people to comment on their girls? I think it's an ego boost. To have people admit to you that your girl is smoking hot, that she's someone other guys desires, I imagine it feeds some egos. Me? I don't think I would ever post photos of a girl for someone else to comment on. Wouldn't feel right to me, and the odds are they wouldn't tell me anything I didn't already know: that said girl is amazing, beautiful, and I'd be blessed to have her. :)

#20 LilBAM, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2012