photos used for album covers...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 12barblues, May 31, 2012.

1. 12barblues

Gold Member

i just want to open a discussion about this, because maybe im the only one that thinks this.....but, when i log on to S/F, sometimes, one of the first things i might do is open up the photo section and see what new pics there may be there....what im finding there, more and more, is pics of men. this isnt the problem really. Because i usually find myself looking at everyones pics ,whether they be male or female. im straight and im comfortable with my sexuality..lol...but here's the thing...the ladies all have cover photos that are tastful and sexy, while inside their albums they may have all kinds of wonderful raunch....:D the men however just slap a picture of their asshole (with something usually sticking out of it) right there on the cover for all to see. which doesnt go so well with my cornflakes first thing in the morning when i log on....
    sooooo, im wondering how all would feel about enacting a rule about the content of the album covers? maybe , like the avatars, they should be without nudity? for all of us ? (and , yeah, i'd have to change mine too)....or should i just stay away from the photo section during breakfast?

thanks for your responses

2. igor

Gold Member

The problem is you gotta stop eating corn flakes :lol

3. Meee

Gold Member

Definitely from the unsexy food group. I don't think even strawberries on them can help.

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

sorry but the cheerios just had to go.....looked like a bowl of mini-sphincters....

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Try toast instead.

6. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

I'm sorry, lol, but that reminded me of this aversion I have to tortellini/tortelloni noodles....I swear I can never have that in my pasta dish. They remind me of puckered buttholes.

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

The photos section is meant for nudity and whatever else you have to share. It's specifically meant to NOT be a SFW environment. While some people upload photos that are SWF, the general conscious is that it's not.

Everyone knows upon clicking the photo section that there will be nudity. Unfortunately for some, it's not the sex they prefer. Some people don't want to openly upload photos that are of their faces or what have you, so enacting a rule that requires not sexual non nudity album covers might actually be hard for some people.

I may be talking out of my ass but it makes sense to me lol

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

:cry Damn, I thought we were gonna be talking about Yes and maybe Uriah Heep...

9. 12barblues

Gold Member

it would have been a more productive thread...lol.... i'll let you start that one HR....
    would have to go with the sticky fingers album by the stones tho....

#9 12barblues, Jun 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
  10. Showme2

Showme2 New Member

IMHO, Fewer rules, laws, regulations,etc,,, just let everybody do their own thing in their own way, as long as no force or fraud are involved. Thats why eyeballs are on swivels, just look away. Granted we may see something we don't care for once in a while, but I don't think we should be bound by any more rules than are absolutely necessary. I sometimes think that about 90% of the laws and regulations in this country could be wiped off the books and we would all be a lot happier.

11. 12barblues

Gold Member

thanks for all the responses guys...but it brings me to another question...why arent we allowed to post nudity in our avatars?

12. Mittimer

Gold Member

Rules have been like that for a long while, before I even joined. I personally feel it's for the sake of SFW stuff. We're a forum, all be it a sex forum. But when only two sections are permitted to have nudity and we dont allow avatar nudity, it makes it easier to surf in public

13. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Mini sphincters made me lol. I dont think anything will change. Thats the difference between men and women. A guy will slap a butthole cover on and say meet my ass that refuses to go on to the next page while a chick just puts up a cute pic of herself. Then usually as you go through it its a few underwear shots then all the sexy naked, juicy axe wound pics that we love so much

14. HardRocker

Gold Member

I have one of those, it even has the zipper on it. I bought it at Peaches records during College in Atlanta in '76 or so.

15. HardRocker

Gold Member

I agree with that. I have also always wished we had the option to use the default blue vBulletin colors instead of the pink.

16. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

When I'm on forums that allow graphic avatars I just uncheck the show avatars option on my control panel.

17. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm on a lock picking forum that uses the basic blue, it's nice. The pink is more eye catching then the blue. Draws more attention to the screen.

However, blue screams balls that need emptied, pink screams nice puffy pink pussy lips. On a sex forum, I prefer the latter :p

18. Trond

Gold Member

Not to mention this cover by Rolling Stones.