Photos Taken By Husband, BF or SO

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Dilly, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Dilly

Dilly New Member

Do any girls here have a problem with pictures taken by an Ex? During my first year of marriage I allowed my ex to take all sorts of very explicit photos. When we broke up I cleaned the PC of all the photos and I thought that was the end of it. Yesterday I started deep cleaning my apartment as I'm moving. In the back of the hall closet I found a box with unmarked CDs and out of curiosity I decided to check the contents. I was horrified to find a lot of the photos my ex had taken. I am now worried that my ex had made more CDs of which I'm not aware. I'm not worried of the up close pu$$y pictures, as I think it would be difficult to tie in the picture to me (Only my Gyno whould know). However there were photos that showed my face, bed room furniture and fixtures that could be identified by friends, neighbors, etc. I know it’s been over 10 years but I'm still worried that my ex posted these pics on the internet. I started searching sites last night, but there are tons of sites and after a few hours I was worn out. I never saw so many vaginas and peckers in my whole life. Does anyone have an idea as to what sites I should concentrate on? Has anyone here ever had nude photos posted without permission?

Should I tell my BF?

BTW the CDs also contained photos of the apartment managers wife and other women that my ex POS hubby cheated with. I feel pissed and am thinking of approaching her with the photos!

2. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

It would be very difficult to track online. There are so many sites he could post on and other locations such as Facebook?

If you have a file number for the pic e.g. dcn234564.jpg you could bump that into Google in the chance that it may throw up something. Similarly if he has named the file, place the name into Google and search. Remember to copy exactly. Even this may not be successful if he has security set on the storage site.

3. Dilly

Dilly New Member

I'm not computer wise! Where do you find a file number for the photo and what is a storage site?

4. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Honestly if it has been that long you're wasting your time. Sadly, pictures get posted by jaded exes all the time, and there isn't much you can do unless you catch them early and in the act. Searching file names will be fruitless, other cameras will have taken pics with the same kind of file name most likely. Plus pictures get renamed and re-uploaded all over the place. Your best bet is to just let it be and be more careful next time. Dirty pictures can be fun, but there is always that inherent risk that the partner may not be so mature about things if they ever go south.

5. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Yes but she may want to satisy herself that she has done all she can to track the pics.

If you locate the pic files on the CD/computer the will have a file name. Simplest way to do that is open the folder in which they have been stored and view the contents as a list. You will find the name listed as I suggest. It will almost certainly be a file with a suffix .jpg, such as:

DCN456789.jpg - the original camera file
    sally_sex.jpg - a renamed file

Take the full name and enter it into Google search. You will certainly have more luck if the filename is quite clear and unique. Such as:

sally_anal_May2011.jpg

But also be aware. when you run a search like this, you will attract near matches and will be presented with some graphic stuff.

Good luck. But as TR says, it is worse than looking for a needle in a haystack. Do not hold out much hope.

6. AHappyWife

AHappyWife New Member

^^
    That was very kind of you to share the above pic "how to" with her!

OP: Work towards accepting that you took these photos during a committed relationship and do not be not shamed of them. I would not tell you current partner if you do not want him searching for them and remembering your fear over them if things go badly in the relationship.

Why do you want to track down the people he had sex with that there is picture proof for? I think it will hurt you much more by doing this than letting it go. And you will also be giving her something powerful to hurt you back with. Most likely, if he took pics of her, she will figure out he took them of you too.

How long ago was this? The scariest part is his cheating on you. Have you had an AIDs test since he left?

7. one20inafiftyfive

I feel for you. Is your relationship such that you can civilly ask him?

I've never asked her, but my wife has made it clear that pics are never to be considered. She trusts me, but I'm sure you never want to consider what could accidentally happen.

There's this one view of her that is perfect. The image that only I can see...with her lying prone, legs slightly apart, the closeup view I have of her genitals -- red flame hair and all -- as well as her ass and the ever-present goose bumps. I'd like to take a snapshot of that and show her. I'd delete it immediately after showing her, but to honor her wishes, I won't even ask.

8. BigTitLover

Gold Member

If you have a copy of the images could try a reverse search.

TinEye Reverse Image Search

I use it all the time looking for higher res, or non cropped images.

9. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

With that.. Do you need to scan the pics? If that's the case... Would she be loading her pics onto the net to have a program search for her image? If I was afraid my pics where on the net... Not sure if I'd trust uploading... (obv I'm not worried about sharing my pics, got a few on here. But she is)

10. hoonos

hoonos New Member

Go to google and type in: PERFECT PUSSY.
    If photos are out there, I'm sure yours will be amongst them.:phat

11. BigTitLover

Gold Member

She said she has a cd of images. As for them leaving the tineye server.

12. Ishtar

Ishtar New Member

I feel for you, I really do. Once the pictures are online there's sweet Fanny Adams you can do, they're copied and passed on at lightning speed. As fast as you track down one and go through the process of having it removed it's been copied and passed on 20 times.

Sometimes this world of technology scares me, I'm older and wiser but I fear for teenage girls full of insecurities and teen angst, keen to please their bf. They might think they know it all but they're really very niave.

Best wishes OP, I think you just need to chalk it up to experience, hope he never uploaded anything identifiable and try and move on.

I will be making my kids watch this

My Social Network Stalker - My Social Network Stalker - Channel 4

when they're a little older to make them fully aware of the dangers.

13. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I Googled "Perfect Pussy" and found this. :eek

[​IMG]

14. Dilly

Dilly New Member

Thanks for all the ideas. BTW my ex left about 10 years ago and I have not seen him since. Thanks for the 'Perfect Pussy' (I can only wish). I am in the process of moving in with my BF and will post more at a later deate!