[Male] Photos galore!

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by Dylar, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dylar

Dylar New Member

Heeeyyy everyone. brand new to the site and just like everyone else, im curious as to whatyou guys think of my cock. ive already got an album set up and am probably gonna post some videos too. so if ya want go check it out and tell me what ya think!

http://www.sexualforums.com/members/dylar/albums/yep.../

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I don't know when you boys will ever learn. A cock is a cock really. It's no different then the one that was posted yesterday or the day before that OR the day before THAT. You've made an intro so I can't fault you too much for that but I assure you you'll quickly learn the few females that are around here generally don't take to kindly to boys with the 'zomg here's muh cock' mentality.

I had to remove a few of your photos as well, I've sent you a pm explaining why.

3. Beach

Beach New Member

Umm I wished you had read a little b 4 hand.

4. Kermit

Gold Member

This is what was afraid of. You may have misunderstood what this forum is about. This is a community of individuals who enjoy sex and talking about it. We share information, experiences, multimedia, photographic, and literary efforts and get to know each other as friends. We're happy to have you here, but please understand what we're all about. I know you wanna "impress the ladies" but it doesn't work like that here. The women here aren't horny desperate sluts (many are attached) they are intelligent, literate, classy women who happen to have a high sex drive. Such shallow exhibitionism (especially before contributing to even a single thread not devoted to yourself) will do the opposite of what you intend. It's a turn off. I have hope for you, but please do yourself a favor, look around the site (perhaps contribute) and get the feel of our forum to understand better.

5. CruelTease

Gold Member

I'm curious, why do you care what a bunch of randoms think about your cock? Are you insecure about it? Why? I'm not going to look at it, I'm just curious what you hoped to achieve.

6. Kermit

Gold Member

Perhaps he has an image in his head he'll turn all the ladies on and tehy'll start messing him for phone sex or something lol.

7. Ready2Please

Gold Member

He won't last long. I swear I wish there was a way to keep the younger new members out. Some who have atleast common sense and who don't want to just post nude pictures of themselves.

8. Kermit

Gold Member

Perhaps a questionaire like on job applications. to assess their intents and maturity level I swear they have weird questions "does it piss you off when the courts let the guilty off?" I mean.....iwhat am i gonna do say? On the one hand it does suck, but sometimes when the guilty get let off because rights and procedures were violated, it means hte system works, if it can protect scum it can protect us all. But theres no little space to explain...they just have to assume shit

random rant of the day

#8 Kermit, Feb 21, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  9. collette

collette Member

What they said

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.