Phone Sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by WebDesigner, Feb 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WebDesigner

WebDesigner New Member

Hey guys, long time no post for me. Last night I was on the phone with someone and she decided she wanted to have phone sex, I had no idea that it could be so much fun!, she said she never did it before and she cummed about 14 times if I remember correctly, if you haven't tried it I suggest you do because it is actually a pretty fun experience, let me know your experiences with it if you have done it!

2. shadow

shadow New Member

I did it once with my girlfriend, she used to like my voice a lot, said I turned her on so as I spoke she played with herself, I know lol.. very weird.

3. baby_bytes

baby_bytes New Member

I did it many times with my current boyfriend when we were only just talking and friends before we ever got together...it could be pretty fun!! ;)

4. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

my boyfriend and i never actually say things in the present tense when we talk about sex on the phone... he lives 4 hours away so its a 'i can't wait until i get to..{insert actions here} ...with/to you again' if i dont play with myself while he's saying those things its almost a sure bet i'm going to be locking my bedroom door immediatly after we end the conversation

5. AmberGlow

AmberGlow New Member

What exactly do you say? Or, I mean, how? or whatever. :-\

It's always seemed like it would be a little bit awkward.

6. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

i dunno, i guess i could never call a 1-900.... it works for me because if we run out of things to say or cant think of something we can do the 'remember when i..... should i do it again?" and go from there...

7. iamjustme

iamjustme Member

[​IMG]

A friend of mine posted in other forum the story of his first and only attempt at phone sex. Please let me share it with you...

He must have been like 14-yrs old. That was before the internet- back when you still had to learn about sex by the seat of your pants.

He saw all the hooker ads in the yellow page under "dating", and he was bright enough to understand the types of dates they were offering. He figured he'd call them up and see if he could get them to "describe their services".

So, things were going okay, but the gal was all business. She didn't even want to flirt. Finally, she asked him if he wanted "alcohol." He said, "Hell yeah, baby. I like to drink alcohol. All of a sudden, she burst out laughing. He could hear her telling all her hooker friends, "He wants alcohol." Damn it. He thought they'd never stop laughing.

Then, she composed herself and replied, "No. I said- Do you want out-call?- as in - In call or out call"

He just hung up the phone very embarrassed...

8. Rain691

Rain691 New Member

That's not weird it is fun, I use to have phone sex with an ex-bf, then we broke up and I wanted to do it with my new BF but he didn't want to because he didn't have his own phone and didn't want his mom to pick up the phone while we were talking dirty. So we got married and now I just talk dirty to him. Don't think anything is weird while you are on your sexual journey, as long as it if fun to you go for it. ;)

9. twystedmind

twystedmind New Member

i do phone sex for a living and sometimes..most of the times its so fun! i get to hear all kinds of fantasy and desire and weird noises too lol. i get to be a mean ass bitchy dom and insult people or be very tender and loving sometimes im a sweet girl sometimes i wind up barking like a dog lol . its all a fantasy and its all in fun i mean where else can you have a job where you can work from home get off and get paid adn its all legal. that and my husband enjoys the fact that he has a housewife and loves to listen to me if hes home. some fantasys are kinda whacko though and yes there are regular whackos that call and just bore me to death ,but i play along and indulge him. before i became a professional phone slut i would call my husbandfrom my job (i was a nurse) and talk shit to him and he loved it! so talk shit to those lovers and enjoy your fantasy!

10. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

omg i wish i could get my gf into this, since she lives so dang far away, i dont see her much.... a few nights ago we started talking about when i was fingering her, and i was telling her she should practice that and tell me how to do it beter... the talk got me pretty excited, but i dont think i could get her into it... :ugh

11. Xevolar

Xevolar New Member

I used to do that with my ex gf, it was really fun.

To answer AmberGlow, just say what you would do if you were together, or remind him/her of other stuff that you did. And, of course, general moaning definitely isn't frowned upon.

12. bulldog

bulldog New Member

O,my God. You are the person I need to talk to. My wife wants to be a phone sex operator to bring in more money for us. I have researched the subject on the internet and it does sound like it is something my wife can handle but I would like to know who you work for and do you get a lot of truly sick fucks calling you.Roughly how much money do you make(ball park it). I know we need a second phone line. Any tips you can give me. Thanks for any help.

13. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Bulldog,

I am envious that your wife is good at phone sex. My wife will not talk about sex, hardly at all.

There was a movie, I saw, that showed a guy who was being ripped off by an unscrupulous phone sex business owne, and his henchmen.

The lonely guy fell in love with a real life girl, but had used the phone sex service. The Phone Sex service used his credit card to extort him, in the movie. Part of the plot was the hero stood up to the phone sex business gangsters.

The part of the movie that still comes to mind, is the recoring one of hte phone sex women used onher phone. " HI, Sorry I can't come to the phone right now because I am shaving my roommate's pussy, so please leave a message."

The title of the movie has not yet come to my mind. By your wife becoming a phone sex operator, you may be giving some people an opportunity to pressure you, as you probably are telling all neighbors friends and relatives, that W is a phone sex girl. So you may want to be able to have a handle on the people you are dealing with. In the movie, the hero had to spend some effort to track down the guy who ran the phone sex business and associated extrotion racket. Tuirned out to be a Flooring and Carpet store.

There was a lady here, on the forum, that says she works at a phone sex job.

Blessings

14. Logger

Gold Member

The movie was PUNCH DRUNK LOVE with (Gregg) Sandler

15. blade

blade New Member

I also am very interested in bein a phone sex operator could some tell me how to get started on that??

16. Corey Bryant

Corey Bryant New Member

Used to really love phone sex when I was in the military. Got addicted to it for awhile - about 3-4X a night. But it was safe at least. :) Now - you could not get me near a phone with it. And computer sex - forget it. Way too much work LOL

17. hotlady

hotlady New Member

Logger says:

I am envious that your wife is good at phone sex. My wife will not talk about sex, hardly at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok Logger,

I have read a lot of your posts and I haven't really found one that says anything nice about your wife. I've read a lot of "Wife don't do this and Wife don't do that", what does she do? How long have ya'll been married?
    What is your main complaint about her?

18. profcw

profcw New Member

Love to hear from you-I love it too-you can e-mail me!

19. touchzing

touchzing New Member

I have only had phone sex once. A former girl friend called we got all hot on the phone but instead of ending it on the phone she came over and we got hot and heavy as soon as she walked through the door.

20. wifiepooh2558

wifiepooh2558 Member

Phone sex has always been one of my favs........I started doing it with a friend of mine that was stationed in Alaska....One thing just led to another and I loved it. I love listening to the tones in a guys voice. When a guy asks me on the phone if I'm gonna cum for him,I go nuts.......its mindblowing!!!!

Shame my bf don't do it. :ugh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.