phone sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by coppaho, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coppaho

coppaho New Member

Is there any girls in these forums that participates in phone sex and why?

2. CatlinAnn

CatlinAnn New Member

I've tried it with my husband, but he gets embarassed and it's gone to light flirting on his part but he's listened to me say naughty things, such as what i'd like to do when he gets home but not lets masterbate together. Usually about 3-4 minutes is all he can take of that. I have sent him naughty text msgs. It's really funny if i send it and he doesn't check it until later or it doesn't show up for awhile. One day i sent him one, his phone beeped about an hour later while we were at the grocery store. Needless to say, he was blushing.

Why? One thing i really like are the sounds, you concentrate on things you hear, his breathing, his moans, knowing that your voice, what image you're giving him is turning him on. Also, you're pleasing yourself, touching where you know to touch. And knowing he's getting the same pleasure listening to you. Knowing that you're driving him to masterbate just with your voice and imagination.

I mean you could be sitting there in flannel, with a face mask on but he's seeing you as the sex goddess you tell him you're dressed as.

I've mainly tried it when he's on his way home from work, so that he can start thinking about me. That way when he gets home it's time for hot, do me now sex. Heh, so i can't be in flannel. I have masterbated and left him a msg on voice mail. Why? Because i was thinking about him and wanted him to know it.

3. coppaho

coppaho New Member

Any other girls like her that enjoy phone sex?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.