Phone sex with strangers

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Bretright, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Bretright

Bretright New Member

So I was on the phone today ordering some pool parts. The woman at the company I was ordering from tells me that she is moving to Maine to live with her boyfriend and that her sister in Maine used to date hime. I said that they could have an interesting 3 some. She giggled and seemed exited by the idea. So I told her that my wife , myself and my wifes friend have played around. She liked my story and I proceeded to tell her more of the story and she asked more questions. I got more exited as the story went on and I could hear her breathing get more rapid so I asked her if she was horny and she said yes so I made the story more graphic and I told her I was pulling out my dick and she asked me if I was hard and I told her I was. I asked her if she would rub herself and she did. Eventually I came and Im not sure if she did but I know it was fun. Its truly amazing what people will do over the phone.

2. Kermit

Gold Member

I once got a call from someone i had no idea who it was trying to instigate phone sex. I was at work and couldn't. I asked her who she was...she said "Charlotte" now the only charlotte's i've ever known is married to a guy whom i used to talk cult cinema with and is hardcore, full on accent british (not her then) and one i met over ten years ago but never even spoke to. Turns out it was a chick whom i let use my phone at work and helped her get home with the map. I thinks he mistook it for something else. I was just trying to do what i can to help a customer. I texted her to make sure it wasn't a wrong number, she later made reference to her inlaws....never really spoke again lol

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

I tend to only have phone sex with those I know/like.

4. Kermit

Gold Member

lol needless to say i never engaged in phone sex with her lol. I think she got my number friend her friends phone she called

5. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Yes only special people that I know/like get to hear my heavy breathing and moaning over the phone LOL

6. coldplayer85

coldplayer85 Member

I miss phone sex...:-D