Phone sex virginity

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by bigballs, Nov 11, 2007.

1. bigballs

bigballs Member

I am out of town this week and my wife said she was going to call me up and have phone sex with me. It is my first time flor this so I guess I am losing my phone sex virginity.

Any tips on what to do in addition to masterbation and dirty talk?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

It might help to just close your eyes, and enjoy it as a fantasy in your head. Maybe even turn the lights out. That way you can just say and do whatever you want, without feeling self-conscious. It might turn out to be very VERY hot!!!

3. pdicky

pdicky New Member

totally agree with rose. close the eyes, lean back and let nature take its course. you could even turn it into role playing. an "annonymous" phone sex call. be free and enjoy it!

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

How in the heck did I miss this thread?

BB, I don't know if you are still out of town or if you have already phone phucked with the missus, but here are a few pointers.

1. Set the stage. Have all your props out in advance. This includes: lube, clean up rags, massage oils, toys, glass of water, etc.

2. Set the mood. Turn down the lights, put some soft music on, and if you have candles, light them.

3. Set the scene. Have a scenario or two in mind before you start, so the conversation flows. Rehearsh it in your head beforehand.

4. Play the part. Close your eyes and imagine yourself making love. If you imagine you are kissing, then tell her exactly how you'd do it to her and where. Make her believe you have your hands, mouth, and cock all over her.

5. Play to the audience. Make sure she can hear you; use your voice to express your passion for her. It's not the words that matter so much, its the feeling you are trying to convey, so don't be afraid to just let your mind go.

6. Wait for the applause. Once you hear she's really into it, just sit back and listen as she goes off...don't talk all the way through it, or you'll be ruining the best part for yourself, and maybe her. Personally, I am very loud when I orgasm, and being loud is almost a turn on in itself.

5. xxLexi

xxLexi New Member

I can never do this.
    I just stay silent on the fone :(

6. []D[][]V[][]D

[]D[][]V[][]D New Member

i have done it alot with an ex when i was away for 4 months. we talked about alot of crazy shit like her telling me about guys she wanted to fuck when i was gone and different fantasies we had. two nights ago me and a friend i slept with a few times both masturbated on the phone, it was mostly just sounds but it was hot.

7. bsal

bsal New Member

haha i have never done that .. sounds stupid.. lol

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

What, are you like 12? Just because you don't enjoy something doesn't mean you have to say something negative about it. :mad You've never done it, so keep your judgements to yourself, please.

9. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Dammit CL, Now I wanna pick up that big black phone beside the bed.
    Wrap my fingers around my cock, And give you a call.

Hiker

10. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Details are important, be creative and use your imagination...did I mention lots of details ;)

11. ChargerBabe

ChargerBabe New Member

I have never had phone sex with my husband but before him I did with one of my ex's. We never really felt that into it and eventually stopped trying. Hope things went better for you!

12. HuntersPrey

HuntersPrey New Member

im still a phone sex virgin too so i aint gotta clue! good luck!

13. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

I've never done it. But it sounds like fun! What about "web cam sex"? I bet that's hot too!