Phone Sex Reveries?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by twinsomelot, Sep 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twinsomelot

twinsomelot New Member

I'd be interested in hearing from any guys or gals who've got into a phone-sex situation. Like, what went before, how did it advance to getting it off on the phone? Was there a great time-zone difference? Did you miss it greatly when it ended?

2. coppaho

coppaho New Member

I do it all the time and have done it with 50+ females of all ages... :)

3. twinsomelot

twinsomelot New Member

Are they always the same time zone? If not, what was the greatest difference time-zone wise, and did you find any difference between say a forward time and a backward time difference? I once had a phone thing going with a WA woman when i was based in Europe and like 10.00AM for me was 2.00AM for her so she was hot in the night you might say whilst I was soberly addressing the morning's business. Strange to get calls at 10.00AM at your desk from someone moaning that they're naked with a buzz on their recliner.

4. Noxious69

Noxious69 New Member

i would have phone sex with my girlfriend when i could'nt see her for a long time it was great hearing her moaning and heavy breathing. it got me off. but we started to do it on webcam when we can't see each other and were horny it's even better

5. astridaku

astridaku New Member

been there. done that

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I did it once with another guy. It was ok, But i think it could have been better.

7. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

before me and my bf got together we used to have fone sex everynow and then when we was really horny and i dunno i liekd it coz i loved hearing him enjoying himself, me being able to tell him what im feelinghow horny i am and what id love to do to him, drove him crazy lol ,and coz its fone sex i didnt have to hide coz of my confidence, even now when we are together and he is away at home he will still call and yer we do still ahve it somtimes but i think now its coz i just love him telling me what to do and stuff lol xx if that makes sense

8. kbate

kbate New Member

I have never called a phone sex line. I did for a brief period attempt to be a phone sex girl while I was in college. I got fired for laughing. Guys would tell me to say "Oh, your cock is so big" and I would giggle and then laugh at them.

Laughing your ass off at the customer is a no-no. I got fired.

9. smileygal

smileygal New Member

I'm not that impressed with it myself. I definitely prefer the real thing. I have done it with my husband a couple of times and we both got off but all it made me want to do was go home & get busy with him for real :D

10. Thorn

Gold Member

I have never thought much about doing it. It doesn't do much for me. Now it might work for me if web cams were involved. :phat

11. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

That is funny!!

I had a friend named Jennifer whom I have never had sex with. We never even kissed though we have hung out together. I called her at work one time and we were talking about public sex which turned out to be a big fetish for both of us.

She asked if I was aroused and I said I was and I don't remember (it was a long time ago) if she asked me to masterbate or I volunteered but I did. She was at work and could not respond so she just listened. I hung up afterwards and went on with my day. I called her up a few times after that and masterbated for her on the phone while she was at work.

It was a huge turn on knowing she was at work and would have to relieve her stress later.

12. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

I was seeing a woman a few years back and we got to a point where we had sex on every single date. We were never bf/gf but were intimate. On days that we went out I would call her at work at talk naughty to her before the date. Not phone sex, noboby was masterbating but just what I was going to do to her later that day and I said the word "fuck" alot because it got her hot. I would hang-up the phone and go back to work. She would hang-up the phone go back to work but stew on our conversation for the rest of her shift. By the time she got off work she was a mad-woman in heat.

13. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I live in Australia and had a phone sex conversation with a girl in Vietnam yesterday. We talked for a total of 45 minutes and so it was very expensive but somehow that added to the exotic pleasure. I told her of a voyeur fantasy and got her all steamed up, not sure she actually orgasmed but her voice became like a kitten purring and neowing, then after a while she turned the story on me and although I could not always understand all of her sexy sweetly exotic accented words she took me to another world and I came ever so strongly. This was my first ever phone sex experience.

14. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

The thing about phone sex, is it could be a man for all you know. Or a really over weight older woman. :eek

15. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

People who enjoy phn sex may be very auditory oriented and get turned on by the sounds of sex as opposed to thinking they person on the other end looks attractive to them.

16. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

That's a good point. I have no interested in phone sex, so I wouldn't know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.