Phone or Cyber

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by RichardsKeith, Apr 11, 2009.

1. RichardsKeith

RichardsKeith New Member

Anyone up for a little Saturday fun ? Home alone for the day here.

2. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

wrong section i think. Use SexualForums Personals (Members Only) probably a better reception there.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ha! When I clicked on this, I thought there would be a place to vote. :lol

4. lasarus2k

lasarus2k New Member

and what would your answer have been ;)

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

I prefer to hear a man's voice in my ear as I'm tearing through an orgasm. Reading type-written words just doesn't cut it for me, anymore.

My ideal situation is to cam and voice chat at the same time. Mmm, mmm, good!

#5 Barbwire, May 5, 2009
    Last edited: May 5, 2009
  6. lasarus2k

lasarus2k New Member

Wouldn't your ideal situation be the real thing :D

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Sometimes, if you have a really incredible cyber lover like I do, it can be just as good as the real thing maybe even better.

I'd much rather have a virtual session that lasts for several intense orgasms than a real session that only gives me one half-hearted one.

#7 Barbwire, May 6, 2009
    Last edited: May 6, 2009
  8. igor

Gold Member

I agree CL. As far as I can recall, the only time I have had multiple O's in a session was while cybering.

9. lasarus2k

lasarus2k New Member

well I don't know where you two find you cyber partners but if you enjoy it better then the real thing, more power to ya.
    wait a minute you 2 aren't cyber partners are you :dgrin j/k

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

I think I detect a note of cynasism in your tone lasarus. I take it you haven't experimented with virtual sex or, if you have, you didn't have very good partners. Am I correct?

Perhaps you should open your mind to new things and expand your sexual world. I bet you'd be blown away by how intensely erotic and realistic playing pretend can be. ;)

11. lasarus2k

lasarus2k New Member

Your right I haven't experimented with it that much. The problem where to find a good partner. Also I'm married so i'd feel some what guilty. So are you saying it's the partner that makes it good? What if you were physicly with your cyber partner. I'm speaking hypathedicly.

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

I am in somewhat of a unique situation wherein my husband knows about my virtual lovers and has no problem with them. We have talked about it at length and he understands that cybering is a mastabatory aid, not the gateway of adultery.

If you should chose to explore cyber nookie, the first thing I'd do is talk to your wife about it. If she's cool about it, then go for it! If not, then you could always sneak around, with the chance of getting caught and having it ruin your marriage. Sounds like a simple choice, doesn't it? ;)

Getting off my soapbox now...

As for finding a good partner that is already practiced at the art of virtual pleasure, that's a very hard task. It's much easier and a great deal more fun, to find someone you get along with and then train them to be a good cyber lover. :dgrin

I can't answer your question about actually meeting a cyber lover, because I have never done it and will NOT do it as long as I am with my husband. Well....maybe if it was part of a 3-some that with my husband, I might. It's actually something my husband and I talk about when we are getting down and dirty discussing our fantasies.

When I think about it, my life is pretty weird. The other night, my husband was pounding me with a big dildo bought for me by one of my lovers, while pretending it was another of my cyber lovers fucking me hard-style as I closed my eyes and pictured sucking the cock of yet another cyber lover. Yeah, I guess that's a touch odd, alright. :lol

13. lasarus2k

lasarus2k New Member

Yea I don't think I want to ruin my marriage. I'd settle for someone to chat with and maybe a little meaningless flirting.:brow Besides your the one who's trying to sell me on a cyber-lover. :lol j/k Seriously I'm glad it works out for you. My wife a little more conservative in our sex life, which makes me the same if I want to have a sex life. :) In my head there's a endless orgy :eek:rgy but I'm not invited :eyes

14. HardRocker

Gold Member

:lol No shit, I go there every day.
    I'd use that in my sig if it wasn't plagiarism.

15. lasarus2k

lasarus2k New Member

isn't your sig now from the hitchhikers guide :phat

16. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Iasarus2k, it is but that is sort of ok 'caus most don't know or don't make the connection so shush up!
    But this cyber thing has me real puzzled.
    I'm a pretty open & sexually involved sort of guy but cannot for the life of me understand how virtual remote stuff can substitute or even excel on the real touch and feel thing but then I'm a tactile sort of dude rather than a cerebral being.
    Still, maybe I am missing out on something...... so can someone explain the attraction?
    Honestly, my aim is to experience everything so please help me understand.
    It's like other stuff out there about guys wanting to watch their women get fucked by other guys, it kind of does my head in trying to figure the attraction aspect and yet I have been involved as a lucky benefactor but cannot rationalise events.
    Maybe I should not try to work it out and just accept things as they are:nerv

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yeah, that.

Seriously, either you get it or you don't and nothing I can say is going to make you understand unless you experience it for yourself.

18. onedropthebomb

onedropthebomb New Member

So did I :lol

19. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yeah, but nobody will think I'm trying to take credit for that. And it couldn't possibly mean anything to anyone who doesn't already recognize it. It goes with the Don't Panic! under my username.

20. lasarus2k

lasarus2k New Member

It's only plagiarism if you get caught.:eyes go ahead and use it