Pets and sex (its not what it sounds like)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by CosmicEye, Jan 18, 2012.

1. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Have you ever thought about one of or all of your pets that have never had the pleasure to enjoy the feeling of getting fucked? I have a 15 year old dog, a fucking bitch of a dog too, but I often wonder if she ever thought about getting banged by a young male pitbull or something. I mean christ there was a time where she would try and hump my leg anytime she could. Shes too old now but when she was younger I thought that she needs some penis. I just couldnt imagine going through an entire life without sex. Maybe that'll mellow her out and make her die a happy death.

Anyways, the same goes for all animals. Imagine if you were a salmon or some other fish that couldnt put it in, but instead just sprayed over layed eggs. What fun is that? Or how about a spider that mates only once and depending on the species, sacrifices his body to her as a meal after sex. Even worse a praying mantis. After sex she its traditional for her to eat your head, wtf!?. Fuck that, Id rather die a virgin.

All in all I a glad Im human and can have sex more than once without life ending consequences (although an "Im pregnant" from her is pretty much death). But why do they have to make it feel so damn good lol. I just want all things that live to experience the wonderful joy of sloppy horny sex like all living things should, atleast once.

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

i'm not usually at a loss for words......but....you got me .....lol...

3. Essene

Gold Member

Most of those spary-and-pray animals just go off of instinct. I'm sure the ejaculatory process still feels good. And they don't have to pay child support.

I'm glad you made this post. It's far more interesting than the typical "my dick fell off" or "how to make her squirt" or "my wife doesn't want to squirt my creampie on a banana split on June 12th on even ended years" threads that amass.

Edit: If sex felt bad for beings of a sentient nature- our species would probably die off a lot sooner than it's supposed to. Even if it felt mediocre or like nothing it would pose a large problem.

4. RideNaked2

Gold Member

:rofl

Not meant to be insult...Just is funny. :)

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

i'm still thinking......

I got nuthin'

DAMNIT!!!!

6. baronpledge

baronpledge New Member

Hi...I am new to this forum.As to the "don't intervene" advice: the general rule is that the worse it sounds, the less damage will be done, dogs will often shout and scream at each other to try and work out issues, however, an actual fight will often result in dead or seriously injured dogs if you're dealing with dogs who live together, because they know that the other isn't going anywhere, so they tend to fight for keeps (in a wild pack situation, one or the other of the dominant dogs will be driven off, this does not happen in a domestic situation). If you do go through with this (and I hope you don't, it can be heartbreaking, stressful and expensive to live with dogs who don't get along), I strongly suggest you learn how to break up a dog fight safely (even a small dog can do you a serious injury in the heat of anger), and after ONE fight, you keep the dogs separated at all times. Dogs who don't like each other and who live in the same house tend to get worse with each other, not better, and the fights will escalate.

#6 baronpledge, Jan 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
  7. Trond

Gold Member

Animals have very different ways to handle mating. Many animals don't think about it at all unless it's the right time of the year. In many cases it probably doesn't "feel" anything like with us (as in the fish that you mentioned).

Well, except that these elephant seals seem to be having a good time:

Elephant Seals Mating - YouTube
    :)

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

The only animals for which sex is apparently a pleasuring experience are chimps, dolphins and people.
    Dolphins are into pack rape despite being of "peaceful" symbolism to humanity.
    Chips are happy to be incestuous and people well you know.........;)

9. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

i dunno...but my neighbors cat is a whore. She's always ready to go, and prancing around like a prostitute on a street corner.....I think she enjoys it. :lol

10. 12barblues

Gold Member

so youre saying that your neighbor has a loose pussy??
    i'm livin' on the wrong block...

11. Meee

Gold Member

I saw my guppies mating. They seemed to enjoy it. I was happy for them.

12. summa

summa New Member

I reckon they're hilarious... the only other species to have prostitution!! i watch a doco where a female chimp gave a male chimp a hand job for some fruit :lol

:lol :lol

my hubby ddnt wanna get our dog desexed until he had sex once. but i talked him out of it coz somehow i thought it wouldnt of been fair to have it once in your life then miss it forever...
    ya dont miss what ya havent had... (another dog we had we desexed at 2 years old and he's 10 now and still humps hs blanket everynight.)

13. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

undefined

14. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

^^ our male rabbit humped his stuffed carrot. You could hear his cage rattlin all night. Lol

15. CosmicEye

Gold Member

hahaha thanks for the replies all. I try and think of off the wall things other than penis size and squirting (<- still yummy though). Its hard to put yourself in some other life.

My ex's cat is neutered but there was a time that he would hump this one stuffed animal until he came on it and left a crispy spot until the next night. It was hilarious to watch. He would just have his mouth open while pounding the stuffed bear's catmade heineyhole with a constant rhythm for a good 10 mins. It sorta made me jealous lol.

Now that I think about it I wonder if he watched us having nasty sex and was turned on by it so much that he wanted some for himself. You know, I wouldnt doubt that either. All the animals used to watch and they are smart enough to know whats going on. Looks like I taught him well. And I swear he would bang the neighbors cats since all the kittens looked like him, including my cat Hunter that she stole from next door lol. Long story....

All of this leads me to believe that some of the more intelligent animals feel pleasure and have a desire for lust, mostly being domesticated animals like cats and dogs, and of course rabbits. That was a given hahaha. Btw I thought I was watching Dan and Rosanne having sex, but then I realized it was seals.

16. summa

summa New Member

17. summa

summa New Member

sorry to double post and all, but the kids sea monkeys have been at it for 2 days now...

18. Wildwoman59

Wildwoman59 New Member

I'm not sure I've ever thought about my neutered black lab in this way (lol):eyes. Hmmmmmm:eyes

19. CosmicEye

Gold Member

^^ holy crap I need them to teach me stamina!
    ^ Somethin to think about right.

My cat now is young and horny, maybe I should be a good father and give him some pussycat.